Chapter 7

When I tried to open the door of my inn and leave, Daisy followed me and asked.

“Where are you going?”

“I’m a little frustrated, so I’m going to get some fresh air.”

“Let’s go together. You don’t even know the way.”

“No, I want to be alone now.”

Daisy could no longer be bothered when I murmured lowly with a grim face.

She seemed to regard our race as being exterminated and ‘depressed’.

“Don’t be too late!”

Behind her, Daisy heard a voice asking.

I turned my head, and nodded silently toward her, and left the inn.

The inn is small because it is in the countryside, which accepts all the search parties.

Therefore, the Black Knights and the Imperial Knights are divided into different buildings.

I walked towards another inn not too far from mine.

By the time Gregory reached the inn where he was staying, I had just found him out.

I stopped walking and looked at him, he looked surprised when he saw me.

After a while, Gregory approached me, without avoiding me.

His hair is blond, resembling his late father.

Gregory is originally the illegitimate child of Alexei Aden Wexler, the Emperor’s brother.

He is belatedly recognized as a member of the royal family when he was about five or six years
old for his blond hair and unique emerald green eyes of the Eden family.

As a result, he hung out with Seirin and Crown Prince Cronos from an early age – and naturally
became close to Lexion.

The four were meant to have been together since they were young.

Now that he is an adult, he is a little estranged, but the Emperor belatedly admitted Gregory as his adopted son but gave him “Wexler,” Alexei’s saint, who died of adversity, not of Verbel.

In short, it meant that the Emperor should not dream of using his late father’s surname.

Maybe that’s why.

Gregory grew up to be like a black sheep.

Many young people enjoyed women, alcohol, and gambling without hesitation, but cried after because they were abandoned after falling in love with him.

Despite the rumors, the reason why women were constantly going for him was all thanks to that handsome appearance.

I greeted him silently as he approached me.

He spoke in a slightly pleasant tone.

“I was worried, but that’s right.”

“Oh, hi.”

Gregory looked at me with a curious look when I said hello with a sloppy look.

Gregory murmured low as his persistent gaze became burdensome.

“Zion’s taste was also pretty specific.”

“What?”

“I’m sure she’s pretty.”

Suddenly, I looked up at him discussing Lexion’s taste.

His blond hair slightly covered his eyebrows, but he looked even more dazzling up close.