Chapter 15

“Shut up. You don’t know anything, Greg.”

Lexion murmured in a sullen tone with a disheveled appearance.

The neat appearance was gone, and only an exhausted friend remained.

It was the first time he looked that devastated.

Gregory laughed when he realized that it was all because of a woman named Tiarozetti Isol.

‘The world’s best man, Lexion, is acting like this just because of a woman?’

What confused Gregory the most was their relationship.

Tiarozetti Isol said that their first meeting was in the South.

However, looking at Lexion’s behavior, it seemed that the two had already had a relationship.

“Is that her? Is she the one you were looking for?”

“…”

“You have to tell me, if not, I won’t be able to help you. If you, who should have already returned to the North, are still here, it’s only good for the Imperial Family.”

“Even if I told you, you wouldn’t understand.”

Lexion pushed Gregory away and tried to leave the room.

He seemed to be going to look for Tiarozetti again.

“Where are you going?! You don’t even know where she is!”

Angry, Gregory grabbed Lexion and stopped him.

Then Lexion growled wildly.

“Move.”

Gregory had said it was nonsense when Lexion came and told him that he had to go south immediately.

Nevertheless, it was because of his trust that he readily followed his words.

And when he saw a pile of Isol’s corpses in the South, Gregory wondered if his friend had any foresight.

After that, Lexion’s bizarre behavior continued.

“Report that there are no survivors to the imperial family?”

“Yes. It’s safer for her.”

“Lexion, if you get caught you’d be in trouble. And I’ll be in trouble too, you know.”

“Yeah, I know. If you get caught, say you didn’t know. It’ll be fine if you tell them it was my plan.”

He even tried to cover the eyes of the imperial family.

All of this was because of Tiarozetti Isol.

Was that all?

Gregory was so surprised when Lexion turned down Seirin’s request and made Tiarozetti his partner.

In Gregory’s eyes, Tiarozetti was a pretty woman, but because of her timid personality, he wasn’t attracted to her.

The empire was overflowing with more beautiful women, and among them, Seirin was by far the best.

Of course, it was easy for Gregory to hide Tiarozetti’s existence.

Because the Black Knights are under Lexion’s command, and the Knights under his direct control were highly loyal, they were able to completely hide Tiarozetti’s existence.

As a result, the Isol tribe died.

This was the conclusion reached after 10 days of arguing.

When the Emperor acted so delighted after hearing that there was no Isol tribe left, Gregory could finally understand why Lexion was so eager to hide her existence.