Chapter 3

"This is really goodbye."

At that moment, blue light shined around Lexion and I.

Then, my view went dark.

Lexion was screaming something at me when I fell, but I couldn't hear anything.

After a while, my hand fell to the floor losing all the strength I had.

[Mission completed. Please go to the Reward section.]

I heard a cheerful alarm sound in the book.

I'm sure I've been waiting for this reward, I've been aiming for this...... but somehow I didn't feel happy.

Finally, rather than the joy of going back to the original world, I felt sad that I could never see Lexion again.

'It's okay. This will pass, too.'

I comforted myself and entrusted myself to the power of the book.

And I closed my eyes comfortably.

I felt strange that my body was floating.

It was a strange feeling, but it wasn't too bad.

And so I went back to my original world.

No, that's what I thought.

***
Beep beep beep-

[There's a problem with the ending. You are returning to the beginning.]

The book in front of the confused Tiarozety continued to voice out the warnings.

The black atmosphere gradually dimmed and turned into white.

After a while, the alarm went off and the guide said.

[......The setting has changed...There is no main character in this story. Reset is required.]

Chapter 2. I'm back to the beginning.

When I opened my eyes, it was all dark.

I was in a state where I am lying on my stomach, weighed down by something above and below my body.

I was struggling under strong pressure, it was hard to breathe for me.

"Heuk."

Then, I felt nauseous due to the space that was vibrating around me.

I was distracted by the terrible smell I've never smelled before.

I remember going to the compensation page, but I couldn't think of anything after that.

I thought I had heard a strange warning, but I didn't know what it said when I fainted in the middle.

I twisted my body in the dark.

Then, a thick liquid began to drip over my head.

A liquid fell on the back of my head and slowly flowed down to my forehead.

a liquid that is too sticky to be called water

At that moment, the fishy scent stimulated my nose.

It was blood.

I twisted my body even more instinctively because I thought I had to get out of here.

A bloody scent, something must have gone wrong.

But my efforts were in vain.

The only thing I could move freely was my head.

The moment I pulled my arms out of an object that barely pressed me, made me whimper in pain. I heard the sound of the door opening.