69-71

Chapter 69

If Bai Shuhang is the mastermind, then Peng Yue is definitely the accomplice, and this accomplice has tried to kill Xiaobao several times before.

These kinds of grievances belonged to the previous life. Xiaobao originally planned to punish him a little, but everything changed after the dream appeared.

In fact, even if there was no such dream, Xiaobao would still confront Peng Yue, because after being warned by Pengcheng, Peng Yue, who had been stable for two months, forgot to warn him, and secretly began to plan revenge on Xiaobao.

About the relationship between Peng Yue and Bai Shuhang, Xiaobao told Chen Xiangjie at the very beginning. As early as that time, Chen Xiangjie had investigated Peng Yue deeply, and felt that this person should not be underestimated. Sure enough, it didn't take long for him to show his claws.

And the plan he wanted to carry out was Chen Xiangjie and Xiao Bao's Ni Lin, who wanted to kidnap Bao Zai in exchange for Bai Shuhang, Xiao Bao and Chen Xiangjie both flashed a cold light, which was unforgivable.

"I have a piece of news that Peng Yue will make a deal on behalf of the Peng family next month." Xiaobao only said one thing, after all, it would be wrong to say too much.

Chen Xiangjie stroked Xiaobao's soft hair, and raised the corner of his mouth: "I see."

Xiao Bao paused, looked at him a few times, and wanted to say don't kill anyone, but in the end he didn't say anything, I believe Chen Xiangjie had a clue.

Things were far smoother than Xiaobao imagined. In the previous life, Peng Yue, a big fish, would be let go because he dressed himself up as a little guy, which was not very eye-catching at all. In this life, Chen Xiangjie found a friend and gave the photo to him. He was caught as soon as he met him.

What they traded this time was weapons, and the quantity was very large, and it was not so easy to catch them and get them out.

According to the past, the Peng family's relationship could have brought Peng Yue out, or given him a lighter sentence. Unfortunately, Chen Xiangjie had asked an elder for help, and even the Peng family's backer in the capital couldn't help.

It took more than half a month for the case to be concluded, and Peng Yue was sentenced to life. According to Chen Xiangjie, he was shot in the leg when he escaped. Because of the delay in medical treatment, he is now considered half disabled.

Looking at his current photo, Xiaobao hasn't regained his senses for a long time, is this the end of his revenge?

Suddenly, my heart lightened, as if a weight of a thousand catties had been lifted off my body, and my whole body felt relaxed.

Before Xiaobao knew it, revenge had become his obsession, but now seeing the results of these two people, the obsession of being reborn finally disappeared.

His body softened, and he leaned back, "Thank you." Without Chen Xiangjie, revenge would definitely not be so easy.

Xiao Bao's gaze suddenly turned around, and he was stunned for a while, only to realize that Chen Xiangjie was holding him on his shoulders, hanging upside down, and patted his back, "Why, it hurts to hold my stomach."

Chen Xiangjie ignored him at all, walked upstairs step by step, entered the bedroom, closed the door, threw guns, and pressed them on, all in one go.

The next day, Xiao Bao rubbed his waist and got up, gritting his teeth.

"Dad, did father bully you?" Bao Zai came into the house at some point, climbed to the bed, and asked curiously while lying in front of Xiao Bao.

"Why do you ask that?" Pulling Bao Zai into her arms, stroking his little head, this kid doesn't know who he looks like, he's a ghost.