26

Chapter 26

Asking for leave with the head teacher, the head teacher readily approved it. He is very confident in Zhang Xiaobao's learning level, and it doesn't matter whether he makes up for it or not.

Arriving at the provincial capital by car, there was already someone waiting for Zhang Xiaobao at the exit. He was Liu Boming's assistant whom he had met last time.

"Hello, the manager happened to have an important meeting this morning, so he sent me to pick you up." Assistant Wang was very respectful when he saw Zhang Xiaobao.

"Brother Ming is too polite, and I'm not a big shot." Zhang Xiaobao smiled and got into the car, not paying too much attention to Assistant Wang's words.

As the prince of Baifu Jewelry, Liu Boming is usually very busy, so why would he care about such a small guy.

It's just that I haven't been here for a few months, and many changes have taken place in the provincial capital. Those high-rise buildings have sprung up like mushrooms after a spring rain, and there are more and more shops on both sides of the street.

Ten minutes later, they arrived at the company. As a large enterprise in province h, Baifu Jewelry is of course rich and powerful, owning its own land, and built a fifteen-story Baifu building on it.

As the general manager of Baifu Jewelry, his office is of course on a high floor. As the elevator continued to rise, Zhang Xiaobao and Assistant Wang reached the fourteenth floor.

He has been to Baifu Building last time, but he has never been to Liu Boming's office, nor in his previous life, because when he met Liu Boming, he had already become the chairman of the board, and at that time it was demolished and rebuilt, and the current building did not exist .

According to Liu Boming's instructions, Assistant Wang brought Zhang Xiaobao into the office, asked him to sit down, and asked, "What drink does Mr. Zhang drink?"

"Just boil the water, thank you!" Xiaobao nodded, he was really uncomfortable when Assistant Wang called him Mr.

Assistant Wang put down the water, said a word, and left. Zhang Xiaobao was the only one left in the office. He raised his eyes and looked around. Liu Boming's office was no different from the future, except that the desk lacked a computer.

Looking at the bookcase on the left wall, Xiao Bao squinted his eyes, then turned his eyes to Liu Boming's desk, and saw a golden statue.

This is Liu Boming's own design. Behind the bookcase is a bedroom, bathroom, wardrobe, bed, everything is complete. The reason why Zhang Xiaobao knows it is because he has been to the bedroom inside in his previous life, and even talked with Liu Boming in it. **.

Looking back, Zhang Xiaobao casually picked up a newspaper on the table and read it. He turned to the second page when he heard the door open. Looking back, it was Liu Boming and the engraver from last time.

Seeing Zhang Xiaobao, Liu Boming smiled apologetically, "I'm sorry, have you waited for a long time?"

"No, I'm disturbing Brother Ming's business." Xiaobao said politely, turned to the engraver, nodded and said, "Master Li."

"No business is important to Xiao Baolai, isn't it?" Liu Boming laughed a few times to himself, "I've brought the carved jade, take a look, are you satisfied?"

Zhang Xiaobao glanced at him and nodded in agreement.

Master Li gently put the combination box in his hand on the table, opened it carefully, revealing two wooden boxes, and raised his hand to signal Zhang Xiaobao to open the wooden boxes by himself.