66-68

Chapter 66 Mental Illness

Knowing that Xiaobao was going to leave, Mama Zhang was very reluctant. Of course, Bao Zai was the most reluctant, as if she wanted her life, and wanted Xiao Bao to keep Bao Zai and let her take care of her.

In fact, Zhang Dashan and his grandparents all mean the same thing. One is that Xiaobao is a man doing business outside, and he is afraid that he will not be able to take care of the baby; In their twenties, they must marry a wife, and the third is of course that they want to keep the baby.

Since Xiaobao entered junior high school, he spends less and less time at home. Although he has many grandchildren, but his surname is not Zhang, how can he compare with Baozai.

"Mom, don't worry, I will definitely take care of Bao Zai." Regardless of what Chen Xiangjie would think, even Xiao Bao himself was reluctant to leave Bao Zai at home.

Grandpa Zhang held Bao Zai, seeing Xiao Bao's embarrassment, put the baby into Xiao Bao's arms, "Okay, Xiao Bao can still treat his son badly, you are busy with business over there, hurry up and go."

Xiaobao's eyes were a little red, afraid that his family would see it, so he quickly lowered his head, "Grandpa, I..."

"Don't talk about it, let's go quickly, and bring the children back to see us when you have time." Grandpa Zhang feels that his health is getting worse and worse recently, and he doesn't know how long he can live.

People are not satisfied. He used to think that as long as he had a grandson, he would be satisfied. When he had a grandson, he wanted to see his grandson succeed. I began to think about seeing my great-grandson succeed.

Xiao Bao touched Bao Zai's little head and said to him, "Say goodbye to grandpa, grandma and grandpa."

"Grandpa, grandma, grandpa, grandma, goodbye." Bao Zai said obediently.

Xiao Bao pursed his lower lip, and got into the car with Bao Zai in his arms. He stuck his head out of the car window and waved at them, "I'm leaving, and I will bring Bao Zai back to see you as soon as I have time."

"Go." Zhang Dashan waved his hands nah.

Watching the car go away, Zhang's mother and Zhang's grandmother were very sad. In fact, Zhang's grandfather and Zhang Dashan were also reluctant to part with it, but they didn't show it so obviously. When the child grows up, they should support him when he is out in the street. .

Returning to the capital in a hurry, he didn't have time to take a shower, so he went directly to the hospital. On the way, he had already informed Chen Xiangfei about the situation. In fact, Chen Xiangjie had either a serious illness or stomach bleeding.

At that time several people ate together, men must eat wine, Chen Xiangjie drank a lot, Chen Xiangfei didn't know how much, in the end Chen Xiangjie coughed up blood suddenly, which scared them half to death.

When he was being sent to the hospital, Chen Xiangfei called Xiaobao, scaring him so badly. When he found out that it was stomach bleeding, he should feel relieved.

Chen Xiangjie's stomach has never been in good shape. He has been with Xiaobao all these years and has three regular meals, but he has brought back a lot of it. As a result, he has stomach bleeding this time.

Rushing to the hospital with Bao Zai in his arms, Chen Xiangjie had already woken up and was talking to Senior Brother Kong.

"Xiaobao is back." Kong Siyang saw Xiaobao and took the baby in his arms, "Xiang Jie is fine, don't worry."

"Thank you, brother." Xiaobao nodded, put down his things, sat on the edge of the bed and looked at Chen Xiangjie, and said with a cold face: "That's what you said is very good."