23

Chapter 23 The Crazy Stone (2)

Liu Boming, the general manager of Baifu Jewelry in H Province, will be the chairman in a few years, leading Baifu Jewelry to become the leader in the country.

The reason why Zhang Xiaobao knew him was because they had an entanglement in their previous life. It can be said that he would become gay, and Liu Boming was the main reason.

At the beginning Zhang Xiaobao injured someone in his hometown, but he finally knew that the other party had a deep background. As a last resort, he ran to the provincial capital, and by a coincidence, he met Liu Boming.

Zhang Xiaobao looks handsome, but has an unruly personality. For some people, he has a little attraction, but he just fell into Liu Boming's eyes, fell into the trap set up by Liu Boming, and became one of his lovers.

Then, Liu Boming gave him a severance package and asked him to leave. To put it bluntly, he was tired of playing, Zhang Xiaobao didn't feel anything, and left with the check.

It was also after that that he met Peng Yue and began three years of emotional entanglements. In fact, he had no feelings at all. Xiaobao laughed at himself in his heart. Peng Yue never said a word of love to him, let alone promised him. In the end, he was only regarded as a bed partner, and he was the one who committed the crime and fell into it.

When meeting Liu Boming, although Zhang Xiaobao was surprised, he didn't feel too much disturbance in his heart, because he never loved or hated Liu Boming from the beginning to the end. Naturally, Liu Boming wouldn't have much influence on him, at least A little bit of "it turned out to be him" kind of little emotion.

"It's green!" Someone shouted loudly.

Xiaobao turned his head immediately, this time he solved the piece of wool he bought with 10,000 yuan, he just had a kind of intuition, but he didn't expect it to turn green. The greenery appeared in front of everyone.

Zhang Xiaobao doesn't understand jewelry at all, and he doesn't know what quality it is, but on this occasion, there is never a shortage of people who show off. When they saw the greenery, someone immediately shouted: "Ice kind of bright sun green!"

Passerby A: "That's right, it's the ice species of the old pit, the sun green, but I don't know what's going on inside?"

In addition to the texture of jadeite, there are also size and water head. The larger the water head, the better, and the higher the value. Therefore, although it can prove that there is jadeite in it, the risk is still very high.

"Little brother, can you sell it for 50,000 yuan?" At this time, someone asked the price.

"I'll pay 80,000." Another person shouted.

Zhang Xiaobao was stunned for a moment, a little dazed, and looked back at the shop owner, hoping he could help explain.

"Brother, I don't know. Your stuff is considered a skylight now. If you don't want to take risks, you don't have to continue to solve it. Let people outside bid. The highest bidder wins. It's half a gamble. Or just sell it?" The boss leaned his head and looked at the woolen fabric with the skylight open, the water coming out of it is very good, very gambleable, but he is a businessman and will not give advice to others.

"Continue to explain." Zhang Xiaobao said to the stone interpreter without any hesitation.

The piece after him is the big one, even if the solution is small or the quality is not good, it doesn't matter.

The stone interpreter nodded and continued to analyze the stone. As the outer stones were peeled off, more and more emeralds appeared in front of people's eyes. Until now, the emerald has maintained its pure color without any changes or faults. , just the current size, a skilled engraver can take out a pair of bracelets, and the rest can make a few brands and bracelets, and the leftovers can be ground into a few pairs of earrings, rings and pendants.