11

Chapter 11 Arriving in the Capital

Zhang Xiaobao's home belongs to a mountainous township with "nine mountains, half water, half fields", and there are roads for cars, but this road is as close as Panlong, and there is no straight line longer than 100 meters. Anyway, it takes more than an hour to get from his home to the town. The distance, people who know how to drive will probably become incapable of encountering this road.

In his previous life, Xiaobao once brought his friends back, and the friend who was driving once said, 'If you drive this road smoothly, you can get an international driver's license. 'Exaggeration is a bit of an exaggeration, but it's enough to show how crooked the road is.

Teacher Li and Xiaobao are both people who know how to ride a car, but in order to pass this road smoothly, they also swallowed a motion sickness medicine, so that the two of them slept in the town, and then transferred to the county seat in the town, and then went to the county seat. Transfer to Modu.

After these few times of reversing the car, Xiaobao's excitement about going to the capital was exhausted, and he lay on the seat moaning, looking like he was in a hurry.

It took seven hours to get from the county to Shanghai, but the car was relatively empty. Teacher Li chose the last row and let Xiaobao rest on his lap.

"Xiaobao, wake up." Zhang Xiaobao opened the door vaguely, and saw that the car had stopped.

"Master, have you arrived in the magic capital? I have slept for so long?" Seven hours! It passed away in no time.

"Well, you are young, and you have taken a whole pill for motion sickness, which is more effective." Teacher Li touched Xiaobao's head and asked him to get up first, then stand up and move his legs, then picked up the basket and carried it with him. He gets out of the car.

When they arrived in Shanghai, it was already three o'clock in the afternoon. Teacher Li saw that Xiaobao looked refreshed after a nap, and took him directly to the airport.

The magic city has belonged to the metropolis since before, and the atmosphere of life here already has a feeling of the new century, but these are still very outdated for the reborn Zhang Xiaobao.

However, the magic city in the 1980s also had its unique charm. Zhang Xiaobao looked around and looked at the surrounding buildings. Teacher Li smiled. After all, he was still a child. He held Xiaobao's hand for fear that he would be hit by a car. .

The flight was very fast, and arrived in just over an hour. When he got off the plane, Zhang Xiaobao had completely recovered.

"Master, there are really few people at this airport." Indeed, there were very few people. I remember that in the previous life, there were always people going back and forth, and the plane was rarely full, but this time he came, there were still many empty seats on the plane.

"It was reformed last year, otherwise there would be fewer people." Before flying a plane, a certificate from the unit was required, and there was a grade limit. Teacher Li, the principal of a rural primary school, could not take a plane at all. After last year's reform, he could only buy a ticket .

Teacher Li asked Zhang Xiaobao to follow him closely, for fear of losing his apprentice.

When they got out of the airport, they saw a sign with Mr. Li's name on it. It seemed that Mr. Chen had sent them to pick them up.

Teacher Li took Xiao Bao over, said a few words, and the three of them went straight to Chen's house.

Entering Mr. Chen's home, Mr. Li and Mr. Chen first had a reunion, and then asked Xiaobao to kowtow to Mr. Chen, which was regarded as meeting the patriarch.