51-53

Chapter 51

A frank meeting was spent while Bao Zai's father was being criticized. Xiao Bao, who thought he was going to undergo a severe test, was fine.

Nonsense, knowing that he worked so hard to give birth to a child, he came out after confinement, and the elders didn't have time to take care of him, so how could he scold him.

Zhang Xiaobao: Mine is not confinement, I just nourish the wound on my stomach.

Not to mention anything else, now Grandma Chen's eyes on Xiaobao have changed from grandson to grandson-in-law, and Bao Zai has successfully been promoted to the most precious golden grandson of the Chen family.

When going to bed at night, if it wasn't for Bao Zai clinging to Xiao Bao, grandma Chen would probably have hugged her to sleep. If so, the old lady entered Chen Xiangjie's bedroom three times a night, afraid that two big men would press the child or starve child.

"Grandma, Xiaobao and I both have a baby for one month, and we will take good care of the baby." Chen Xiangjie rubbed his temples and said helplessly.

Grandma Chen walked away step by step, turning her head three times. When closing the door, she still confessed: "Then you should be more careful!"

When the two went back the next day, Grandma Chen was very reluctant. Even though Mr. Chen didn't say anything, the reluctance in his eyes was still obvious.

Back at his home, Xiaobao obviously relaxed a lot, slumped on the sofa all of a sudden, without any sitting posture.

"Bao Zai? Huh!" After a break, Xiao Bao saw Bao Zai wake up, and started to tease him.

Chen Xiangjie looked at them and smiled, and went into the kitchen to make milk powder by himself. He started to learn these when Xiaobao was pregnant, so he was very proficient, and Grandma Chen's worries were unnecessary.

Children are the bridge between the two of them. Although there is no child, the relationship between the two will not be too bad, but after having children, Chen Xiangjie and Xiaobao deeply realized that the relationship between them is closer and closer. Inseparable.

For the sake of the child, Chen Xiangjie will push off the business trip if he can. If he can't, he will let Xiaobao take the child to live in the old house. Now it's all right. Grandma Chen is eager for Chen Xiangjie to be on a business trip, so she hugs her little great-grandson a lot. This made Chen Xiangjie dumbfounded.

This is the first time that Xiaobao didn't go home, but lived in Chen's hometown. Now he is no longer called Master Chen Lai, but Grandpa.

It was the first time for the two old people to make a reservation. Xiaobao and Chen Xiangjie simply took their children to stay. Grandma Chen was happy for several days, and Mr. Chen even took out a piece of paper for Xiaobao to choose.

All of the above are the names he gave to Bao Zai, which one is good, but when he really wants to use it, he thinks that none of them is good, so that Xiao Bao is one head and two big.

On this day, the family had just finished eating, and Xiaobao took the child to play on the ground. Since having a child, the living room has been covered with a soft carpet, so he is afraid that the child will fall.

Turning Bao Zai over, watching him dangling like a little turtle with his little hands and feet, Xiao Bao was very happy.

"Why are you bullying Bao Zai again?" Grandma Chen glared at Xiao Bao, how can she play with children like this, she quickly reached out and planned to turn Bao Zai over, but she didn't want Bao Zai to turn her face over by herself.