60-62

Chapter 60 The Truth

"Tell me, how did you provoke the Zhao family?" Peng Cheng sat behind the desk, staring at Peng Yue who stood in front of him like a child who did something wrong, but his eyes revealed stubbornness.

"I don't know anyone from the Zhao family at all." Peng Yue was really wronged, he didn't know the Zhao family at all, why did his elder brother think that he was the one who caused the trouble?

Pengcheng glanced at him, and said in a cold tone, "Someone told me that the Zhao family would do it because of you, and this person will not lie to me."

The Peng family was able to gain a firm foothold in the province of H, and there was no way that there was nothing behind them. If it wasn't for the timely news this time, the entire Peng family might have been ruined. If so, there would be a lot of losses.

"I really don't know the Zhao family, so how could I offend them." Peng Yue frowned. He thought carefully about what he had done during this period, and he didn't offend anyone.

"Tell me what you've done recently?" Peng Cheng tapped his index finger on the table and asked.

He knew Peng Yue's character, and it was hard to say it in front of outsiders, but he didn't dare to talk nonsense in front of him. If he really offended the Zhao family, it was impossible for him not to admit it until now.

There is another strange thing behind this.

"I really didn't do anything during this time, wait..." Peng Yue remembered what he ordered a few days ago, and then he didn't care about it, "It's nothing." Just like Bai Shuhang, he also didn't take Zhang Xiaobao seriously. inside.

Peng Cheng glanced at him, "Speak up if you have something to say."

"It's really nothing, I just investigated a person some time ago," Peng Yue said indifferently.

"Who?" Peng Cheng intuitively felt that the problem was wrong here.

Seeing his brother's appearance, Peng Yue hesitated, and then said, "It's my former high school classmate, named Zhang Xiaobao."

"Is it Zhang Xiaobao, the provincial number one scholar?" Peng Cheng asked with a frown.

"It's him." When it comes to Zhang Xiaobao, Peng Yue doesn't hate him as much as Bai Shuhang, but he just thinks this person is quite annoying.

Peng Cheng immediately made a phone call. Peng Yue, who was standing in front of him, tried hard to see something on his brother's face, but in the end he could only give up. His brother's expression was the same from the beginning to the end, and he couldn't tell anything at all.

When Pengcheng hung up the phone, he raised his eyes and said, "I know about this, and I won't hang out with Bai Shuhang in the future, and I won't even know about being sold out." This is equivalent to an indirect acknowledgment that it was because of Zhang Xiaobao that the lead to the following things.

Waved his hand to let the hesitant Peng Yue back out, Peng Cheng rubbed his forehead, he knew before that Zhang Xiaobao had something to do with him in the capital, but he didn't expect that it was the Chen family, and the relationship was so good, he could help him make such a big noise just because of a small matter .

Now is not the time to think about these things, you have to talk to someone, otherwise the Peng family will not even be able to do business if the investigation continues.

Little Treasure didn't know anything about what happened in H Province, and went to work every day.

"Daddy, give me a hug." Bao Zai has been able to successfully say a whole sentence of more than four words, and he can also walk by himself. Now the two things he likes most are talking and walking.