41-42

Chapter 41 Charity Corporation

The basement is not big, only about 30 square meters. There are four large cabinets of books, neatly arranged in rows.

Of course, these were not enough to shock Xiaobao and Chen Xiangjie. What really shocked them were the two cabinets directly opposite, which were full of antiques, if they were real.

In addition, there were four boxes on the ground. Chen Xiangjie approached the boxes and opened the two closest boxes. Inside were ancient books. Just look at the top one, it was the only one left.

There is also a box for painting scrolls, and the last box contains pens, inks, paper and inkstones. I don’t know what the scrolls are until they are opened, but the pens and inks in the box, just the pen holder on the top, are made of red sandalwood. I have seen Mr. Chen's study, and it can be said that it is better than Mr. Chen's.

After reading this, the two of them planned to go to the antique shelf, but some dim light bulbs had died.

Chen Xiangjie turned on the flashlight and said, "Let's go out first, wait until I go to buy a light bulb and switch it on."

There are too many things inside, especially those antiques and ancient books. If they are all real, they are all national treasures. Chen Xiangjie worriedly told Xiaobao not to tell others, including Chen Lao and Kong Siyang.

Xiao Bao nodded in agreement, not because he didn't trust them, but the value of the contents inside was too great, so it's better not to tell them for now.

The two of them didn't bother to have lunch, so they went directly to buy a large flashlight and light bulb. When they came back to replace the light bulb, they found that it didn't turn on. It must be that the wires here are too old and broken. I took a big flashlight, and after turning it on, it was no worse than a light bulb.

The books on the bookshelves are all very valuable ancient books, and some books have disappeared after the turmoil, so it can be said that they have become orphans.

In particular, there is a cabinet at the back that contains books about medical skills and martial arts. Maybe Mr. Zhang collected them for a moment of interest, but Xiaobao knows that these few books are almost extinct now. If they are alive, especially those books Medical books will definitely be of great help to Chinese medicine.

Then there are the boxes on the ground, the two boxes of books, and there are indeed orphan copies in them. Some of them were collected by Mr. Zhang, and some were hand-copied by him from his friends, and now they are really orphan copies.

Then there is the box of scrolls. On the upper layer are the paintings of modern famous painters, all of which have passed away, and their value is not less than that of some famous ancient painters. A painting by Daozi, not to mention ten years later, is worth tens of millions of RMB even now.

In the end, the box was mainly filled with brushes and inks, and there were two pieces of high-quality ancient rice paper in it. Because it had been placed for too long and was not well preserved, one of the pieces was useless, and only half of the remaining one was intact. There are only fifty or so pieces, a real rare item.

In addition, there are two pieces of high-quality ink. Chen Xiangjie took a look at them and put them back into the box. The pens below looked all high-quality.

In fact, it is not the best, how could Mr. Zhang put away his things and put them in the basement, but speaking of which, Mr. Zhang kept so many things here, so he never told Zhang Xian.

Looking sideways at Chen Xiangjie: "What should I do now?" Of course he wants the things, but the value of these things cannot be estimated, so he just keeps them like this, and feels a little uneasy in his heart.