24

Chapter 24 Property Purchase

100 million Renminbi, in 1993, was an astronomical figure. The bank where Xiaobao handled the passbook, the president came out to receive it in person, and took the initiative to upgrade Xiaobao's bank card to the highest level.

The rest is about Emerald. Xiaobao only has three days off, so he definitely can't wait for him to produce the finished product.

Seeing Xiaobao frowning, Liu Boming guessed a little bit, and said with a smile: "It's getting late, you probably haven't had dinner yet, let's have some together."

"Okay." Zhang Xiaobao glanced at him and nodded in agreement.

While eating, Zhang Xiaobao found out that Liu Boming was not alone, there were three others, one of whom he knew was Liu Boming's assistant, when he met him in his previous life, he was already the general manager of Baifu Jewelry and belonged to Liu Boming's confidant.

During the conversation, he learned that the other two were the company's lawyers and the other was an engraver.

After the meal, the sculptor invited by Liu Boming estimated the small piece of jadeite for him. This piece of jadeite could be used as pendants for two necklaces, two pairs of earrings, and four rings, one big, three small, and four rings. Using a piece of jade to the extreme, Zhang Xiaobao nodded.

Then he said, "Can you make me a tail ring?"

The engraver looked at it and nodded, "Yes, but one of the pendants should be smaller."

"It's okay." Zhang Xiaobao made a decision with a wave of his hand.

Let the lawyer write down these things, promise to hand over these things to Zhang Xiaobao two months later, and the two parties will sign the contract, and it will be considered complete.

The next day, Zhang Xiaobao didn't go back to Ning City, but went directly to the Xicheng District of the provincial capital, which is now called a countryside by the people in the city center, but in the next year or so, it will be completely demolished and built into a new urban area. Included in the downtown area, most of them including h will move there, and by then, it will be very prosperous.

After getting out of the taxi, all you see are old houses, and there are also a few newly built buildings mixed in. Most of them are dilapidated houses, and most of them have been moved out.

Zhang Xiaobao walked around outside, there was no intermediary at this time, so he had to find someone to find out which house was for sale.

I randomly found a grandma who was basking in the sun outside the door and inquired about it, and was warmly welcomed into the house by that grandma. It turned out that the grandma's house was about to sell the house.

This side of Xicheng District is now a suburb. Not to mention the bad location, the houses are also old houses. The rich people bought them in the city center. Who would go here to buy them? Now it’s very easy for someone to inquire about it. Of course, my grandmother is enthusiastic.

Grandma's surname is Wu, and the conditions at home seem to be pretty good. There are TVs and refrigerators, and she even made a phone call. She is the only one in the house now. Granny Wu warmly invited Xiaobao to sit down, poured tea, and then started talking to him. house.

"Young man, do you want to buy it yourself or someone else?" Grandma said while making a phone call.

Judging from her tone, it was her son who called, and it is estimated that her son needs to call the shots.

After Grandma finished making the call, Zhang Xiaobao replied, "I want to buy it myself." Sensing Grandma's suspicion, Xiaobao smiled and said, "I'm going to university at H University not far away, and I have some spare money, so I bought it too close. It’s not enough, I can only choose here.”