54-56

Chapter 54 Father and Sister

In the hospital, Xiaobao met Zhang Chunyang's daughter, Xiaoyue, who looked very similar to Zhang Chunyang, with thick eyebrows and big eyes, but her eyes were dull and she lost a lot of spirituality.

I heard that Xiaobao is her father's friend and brought the eight treasures that she has always wanted to eat. The little girl smiled happily and kept calling her uncle sweetly. Xiaobao responded with a smile, probably because she is also a child. The reason is that when he sees the child now, he finds it very cute.

He took out a red envelope from his pocket. This was prepared by him for his little nephew and niece. Now that he saw Xiaoyue, he would give it to her as a greeting gift.

Originally, the red envelope he gave to his nephews was two hundred yuan. On the way here, Xiaobao took out a red envelope and put in another eight hundred yuan. Although the thousand yuan is not much, at least their lives will be better these days a little.

After talking to Zhang Chunyang's wife, Xiaobao stood up and motioned Zhang Chunyang to go out with him.

"Give me a phone number where I can reach you, and I will find someone to help you and your daughter as soon as possible." Xiaobao said with a serious face, indicating that he was not joking.

Zhang Chunyang was a little stunned, and then reported a phone call. To be honest, he didn't really believe Zhang Xiaobao's words. After all, even if the other party had some money in his family, he was still a student. How could he spend tens of thousands of yuan to help a close friend? people of fate.

But now he has been driven to a dead end, as long as there is a glimmer of hope, he doesn't want to give up, so when Xiaobao said so, he immediately called.

After saving the number on the phone, Xiaobao nodded and said, "Just wait for the call."

Looking at the time, Zhang Dashan estimated that he had already arrived at the county seat, so he hurried out of the hospital, found a tricycle and returned it to the station, and sure enough, he saw Zhang Dashan looking around at the exit of the station.

Xiaobao paid the money, and called Dad in his native dialect. There were many people at the station, and adding the call to Dad, who knows who it was, Xiaobao trotted over, "Dad, have you been waiting for a long time?"

Zhang Dashan turned around suddenly, "No, I just arrived." He looked Xiaobao up and down, with a little excitement in his eyes.

Xiao Bao smiled, "Dad, I still have some luggage checked in, let's go pick it up together."

On the car back to their hometown, Zhang Dashan and Xiaobao talked about family affairs for a long time, such as Erya is pregnant again, because she wants a boy, she has resigned, and her family will not listen to her persuasion, and Sanya got married at the end of last year. The man I brought back last time is also pregnant now, and it is estimated that he will give birth soon, and then there is Si Ya. I heard that I made friends at school, which is not bad.

Xiaobao kept laughing and listening to Zhang Dashan's nagging, and asked a few questions from time to time, mainly about his grandparents and their bodies.

"It's all good, you can just study at ease." Zhang Dashan looked at his son with a flushed face. The most proud thing in his life was the birth of a good son who honored him.

Seeing Zhang Dashan like this, Xiaobao couldn't help feeling rejoicing. Fortunately, Chen Xiangjie stopped him from bringing Baozai back, otherwise the villagers would laugh at their jokes, which would make the face-conscious parents bear it.

When I got home, it was already evening, and the sun was about to set. Most people are eating at this time. Xiaobao thought that his mother must be cooking at home. Unexpectedly, when he got off the bus, he saw Zhang’s mother waiting on the side of the road. There are also the eldest sister and the second sister.