16

Chapter 16 Junior High School Life

"Dashan, Dashan..." The village chief of Zhangjia Village found Zhang Dashan, panted for a long time, and then continued: "Just now the county called, your Xiaobao and Siya both passed the No. 2 Middle School, and Xiaobao also passed the No. 2 Middle School One, but to win glory for our village."

Zhang Dashan was taken aback when he heard it, and then he was ecstatic. He knew that Xiaobao of his family would definitely pass the exam, but he didn't expect to get the first place.

On the same day, several well-known people in the village were invited to have dinner at home. Zhang Dashan sat at the banquet with a flushed face, watching the majestic village head and secretary praise Xiaobao, he felt like he was going to float.

After drinking and eating, Zhang Xiaobao and his mother helped the drunk Zhang Dashan back to the house, and Zhang Dashan yelled, "I'm happy, happy..."

The next day, Teacher Li, who hadn't seen him for a few days, came back. When he saw Zhang Xiaobao, he boasted a few words, and immediately warned Zhang Xiaobao not to be complacent and complacent, and to work harder so as not to regress.

Zhang Xiaobao nodded and accepted humbly, he understands all these reasons, he is not a real child, he will not know the heights of the sky and the earth, his tail is up to the sky, not to mention other things, just brother Kong Siyang in the capital is standing there, As long as he thinks of him, let alone pride, he will immediately become filthy.

When he got home, Zhang Xiaobao heard his parents and grandparents discussing things there.

"I heard that the food in the school is very poor, especially the rice, steamed in a big pot, half-cooked, and the dishes, without oil, what if Xiaobao eats up his stomach and is hungry?" Grandma Zhang worried. Said.

Grandpa Zhang took two puffs of his cigarette, and tapped his pipe on the ground, "Doesn't the children in the city eat as usual, it should be fine."

Grandma Zhang immediately scowled, "That's not okay, Fengxian, why don't you follow to the city and rent a house there to take Xiaobao with you."

The more she thought about it, the more she felt that it was feasible, and Grandma Zhang became more motivated, and she talked more and more to the three of them, but the three of them nodded in agreement.

Xiaobao stood at the door and stopped, originally intending to stop him, but finally stopped suddenly, wondering how to persuade his parents to buy a house in the city, this is not a ready-made solution.

He simply entered the door and said, "I just wanted to go to the city, but I won't be able to eat mom's fried dishes. It would be the best if mom and you can go to the city together."

"I want to go too, but the work at home?" They are all planing food in the field. If they don't care about the work in the field, what do they eat at home?

"It's okay, let's go, I can do the work in the field by myself." Finally, Zhang Dashan made a decision.

Grandma Zhang nodded at the side, "It's okay, we will help when we're done. The work in the field is not as important as Xiaobao's. When Xiaobao is admitted to university, we don't need to plant the land anymore. We can just enjoy the happiness at home."

The next day, Zhang's mother, Zhang Xiaobao and Siya went to the county town together, and first found a guest house to live in. After Zhang's mother paid the money, she kept complaining about how expensive it was when she returned to the room.

Zhang Xiaobao grinned in his heart, of course, he deliberately took Mama Zhang to the most expensive guest house in the county, of course it was expensive.