5

Harry climbed into the backseats voluntarily, pulling Louis on top of him.
He smirked when he could feel Louis' hard on against his thigh.
Louis' hands were roaming all over Harry's body, touching and gripping as he kissed him.

Harry loved the attention he was receiving from Louis.
"I wanna ride you." Harry blurted out.
Louis pulled away from his lips, staring down at him with lustful eyes.
"Do you?" Harry just nodded eagerly.
They somehow switched positions, so Harry was on top of Louis.
The younger one sat down on Louis' crotch while kissing him hungrily. Louis' hands travelled to Harry's ass in the meanwhile, groping it.
"Let's take these down." he tugged on Harry's jeans.
Harry tried taking them down and he was successful in the end.

"Good that your car is big." he mumbled while taking his hands down to Louis' zipper.
"Maybe I knew there would be a guy, who would let me fuck him in my car." Louis smirked at him.
Harry only blushed and shook his head in amusement.
When he managed to take Louis' jeans and pants down to his knees, he leaned down to take care of Louis' cock.
He tugged on it a couple times before actually taking it inside his mouth.
"Fuck." Louis slipped his hands into Harry's messy curls, loving what he was doing.
"Harry." Louis moaned out his name while still staring down at him. He was bloody amazing.

"I need you to ride me." he slowly pulled Harry off of his dick.
"Do you want me to prepare you?" Louis offered.
"I want no prep."
"You sure?" Louis pulled him onto his crotch with his hands.
"Yeah." Harry lifted himself up in order to direct Louis' dick to his entrance.
He pressed the tip against it while he tried to relax in order to get all of Louis inside. It took time to be able to do that, but he loved the burn.
"Fuck yeah." Harry collapsed forward when he had Louis' cock deep inside him.
Louis could notice Harry was already leaking precum. It was more than obvious that he really had a pain kink.

Harry found Louis' lips while starting to move slowly. Louis gripped his bare ass cheeks once again, enjoying the feeling of being deep inside of Harry.
"How are you so tight?" he moaned and threw his head back for a moment.

They moved this lazily until Harry sat up and finally began to ride Louis' cock properly.
Louis held him by his waist, helping him bounce.
"Oh Louis!" Harry moaned, biting his bottom lip really hard.
"Fuck Harry, keep bouncing." Louis said breathily. He loved the feeling.

Harry tried to go faster but he soon began to feel tired.
"Louis." he whined.
"Take over, please?" he pleaded.
Louis didn't waste no time and laid Harry down on his back before he pushed inside him again.
He began to thrust in a quick pace, just as Harry liked it.
"Oh! Mhm!" he moaned, his lips forming a pleased smile. Louis was so close to his high already and he hoped Harry was too.
Soon Harry began to whimper while arching his back off the backseats.
"Deeper, faster." Harry didn't receive anything in return at first.
"Please, I am begging you." he stared into Louis' eyes.

Suddenly Louis began to thrust at such ungodly pace while desperately trying to kiss him.
They were both a moaning mess.
"I am gonna come." Louis groaned above Harry.
Harry couldn't say anything anymore. He could just whine and moan as the approaching orgasm was clouding his mind.
With a scream of Louis' name he finally came all over himself.
Louis pulled out when Harry's ring of muscles tightened around him.

He tugged at his cock a few times before he was coming all over Harry's chest.
"Fuck, fuck!" Louis was moaning while riding down his high.
Harry slowly tugged at his cock while watching that scene from underneath his older lover.

"Fuck yeah." Louis breathed out heavily when he was finally calming down.
Harry looked up at him tiredly.
"Did I make you tired?" Louis laid down on top of Harry, kissing the prominent vein on his neck.
"I was tired before too." Harry smiled.

"That was amazing." Louis moved up to Harry's lips next.
After a few more minutes of lying down they both got out of the car, putting on their clothes and hoping nobody got the chance to see them.
Harry was literally falling asleep while putting on his jeans.

"I made you that tired, Harold?" Louis cocked his brow at him.
"Harold?" Harry looked up at him with mouth wide open.
"What did you just call me?" he ran after him until Louis wasn't pressed against the back of his black suv.
Harry smiled and kissed him on the lips while sliding his hand up and down Louis' clothed chest.
Louis smiled back at him when Harry pulled away.
He reached out to caress Harry's locks before he spoke up.
"Get into the passanger's seat." Harry did as told, making himself comfortable.

Louis got behind the steering wheel, ready to take them back.
He got back on the main road, heading towards the city.
While doing that, he stole a glance at Harry who was half asleep in the seat next to him. He reached out with his hand in order to find Harry's own.
And so they held hands while Louis drove them to Harry's apartment.
"Where do you live?" he asked.
"I'm gonna navigate you." and so Harry did.

"And this is the house of flats I live in." Louis found a car park that was near, parking the car there.
"Okay. We are here." Harry leaned over the console and kissed him.
Harry's hands were starting to be a bit curious again so Louis pulled away.
"Hey, weren't you tired 20 minutes ago?" he questioned.
"That's long gone." Harry smirked at him.

"Well, okay, but I'm the one who is tired now." Louis actually yawned after he said that.
"Do you need to take a nap, old man?" Harry joked.
"Why does my boyfriend have to be such a twat?" Louis took the keys out of ignition before he fixed his eyes back on Harry.
"What did you just say?" the green eyed boy stared at him with unbelievable expression plastered on his face.
Louis shrugged.
"No, repeat it, please." Harry demanded, biting his lip afterwards.

Louis sighed and looked away. He liked Harry but he wasn't used to being like this anymore. This afternoon full of talking and other things... made him a little bit overwhelmed.
"Sorry. Was that too much?" Harry asked worriedly.
"Need a bit of time to process this all." Louis mumbled in response.
"Of course. I understand and I'm sorry for pushing you." Louis smiled a bit to himself.
"It's okay Harry. Go home and get some sleep, yeah?" Louis turned back towards him. He leaned closer and kissed him one last time.
"You too. Drive safely." Harry smiled at him before he got out of the car.