Chapter 4

Mirae was walking towards the penthouse when she noticed a bunch of people exiting the penthouse. Curiously Mirae looked at them trying to guess who they were as she walked by them. One person caught her eye making her stop in her tracks and run back.

"What are you doing miss?"

One of the suited men asked her as Mirae tried to look for the man that caught her eye.

"Nothing I thought I saw someone I know"

Mirae said giving up once she couldn't see the person clearly. For some reason Mirae thought she saw Logan but that sounded absurd even in Mirae's head. Even though a part of her hoped that maybe just like the twins mother Logan wasn't really dead and just somewhere she didn't know about yet.

"Who were those people who just left the penthouse?"

Mirae asked the twins as soon as reached the penthouse.

"They were Logan's people I think, they came to ask our mother about Logan"

Seokhoon replied to Mirae who looked confused.

"Mirae ah I have a question for you answer honestly"

Seokyung said to Mirae coming closer to her. Mirae nodded indicating she'll answer honestly.

"What was the relationship between Logan and eomma?"

Seokyung asked. For a second Mirae didn't know how to respond. What was Logan and Suryeon's relationship exactly? Mirae did tease Logan about the two but were they together? Where did the two stand Mirae wasn't exactly sure.

"Honestly, I'm not sure"

Mirae said not wanting to confuse Seokyung and Seokhoon too much.

"I told you right now the only thing we can do is our trust our mother"

Seokhoon said too Seokyung who was lost in her own thoughts.

"You need to start having proper breakfast instead of just some biscuits"

Seokhoon said to Mirae, who was sitting in his room eating biscuits as breakfast, while he was getting ready for school.

"It's filling"

"It's not good for your health"

"Fine"

Mirae gave up knowing he won't let this matter go unless she agrees.

"Let's go out and give you a proper breakfast"

Seokhoon said picking up his bag before holding Mirae's hand and dragging her out and she complained to him that she had already had breakfast and she was completely full.

"I can't believe Mr. Joo Dan Tae is back at Hera Palace"

"I know he frightens me so much"

The couple heard two maids whisper to each other. Mirae was shocked. How was Joo Dan Tae back? But before she could think about the matter more, she felt Seokhoon leave her hand and quickly walk to wards his mother and sister. Knowing Seokhoon was probably angry Mirae followed him wanting to make sure he didn't say anything that he would regret later.

"Did you know about this? Did you know dad moved back to Hera Palace?"

Seokhoon questioned his mother as Mirae silently stood behind him letting the family communicate.

"Seokhoon ah I can explain..."

His mother started but Seokyung interrupted her.

"I was the one who asked the restraining order to be lifted"