Chapter 23

"I don't think I can do it"

Seokyung said to Mirae her legs bouncing nervously.

"Why don't you think you can do it?"

Mirae asked her best friend. The two were discussing how Seokyung should go apologize to Rona for everything but at the last minute Seokyung backed down.

"I've done so much wrong to her, how will she forgive me?"

Seokyung said looking down.

"Rona's a nice person if she sees you mean it from the heart then I'm sure she'll forgive you"

Mirae smiled at the girl.

"Even if she doesn't forgive me I should try I was in the wrong"

Seokyung said standing up again and leaving the room. Mirae got up to follow her but was stopped by someone grabbing her by her arm.

"What do you want?"

Mirae was no stranger to that touch so she knew who it was.

"Where is Seokyung going?"

Seokhoon asked the girl not wanting to let go of the girl but slowly doing so.

"She's going to do the right thing"

Mirae said to Seokhoon before walking away. Walking away was really hard for Mirae. If the two hadn't broken up she would have been happy he stopped her and then she would smile at him and tell him to come with her so that he could take the two girls for a treat after wards. He's deny and say he was tired but she'd pull him along her and in the end he'd go along. Had things really change between the two? They obviously had to the breakup was the turning point but Mirae had hoped they wouldn't change much if they ever broke up.

"You know Seokhoon if we ever break up..."

"We're never breaking up"

"If we do ever..."

"We're never breaking up"

"Say we do...."

Before Mirae could continue Seokhoon had already captured her lips in his.

"If we do, let's stay friends ok?"

Mirae said after breaking the kiss.

"We're never breaking up"

Seokhoon whispered before kissing her again.

Mirae wiped the stray tear that fell as she reminisced the past. Shaking her head to free it from these thoughts Mirae went to look for Seokyung just to find her walking with tears in her eyes.

"How did it go?"

Mirae asked the girl.

"It'll take some time I think, I hope she does forgive me someday"

Seokyung said giving Mirae a watery smile. Mirae smiled back before pulling the girl into a hug. Mirae aslso hoped Rona would forgive the girl. Mirae understood it would be hard but she hoped the girl did.

"How long have you been coming here?"

Mirae asked Rona who had asked her to go meet Dr. Ha with her.

"Ever since he's been in coma. I just talk to him hoping he's wake up soon."

Rona said walking next to Mirae.

"He will don't worry"

Mirae smiled at the, Rona smiled back somehow hearing it from Mirae reassured her that it would happen.

"Ms. Shim wants me to go abroad to study and further practice my singing"

Rona suddenly broke the news.

"Well if that's what you want you should go"

Mirae said ignoring the tiny voice in her head telling her that she didn't want Rona to just leave.

"Really? Should I?"

Rona asked unsure.

"It'll be great for your singing you might be worldwide famous in the future"

Mirae said playfully shoving Rona making her burst into laughter.

"If I do get famous, when will I find time for you?"

Rona asked Mirae teasingly.

"If you don't find time for me, I'll come and ruin your entire show by throwing a bucket of pigs blood on you just like in Vincenzo"

Mirae said.

"You should stop watching kdramas"

Rona said shaking her head making Mirae laugh.

As soon as Mirae reached home her mother came running towards her.

"Mirae ah pack your bags we're sending you on a trip"

"A trip? All of a sudden? Why?"

Mirae asked confused.

"Well you see Rona's going abroad, Minhyuks going to military you guys should ceebrate that with a short trip don't you think"

Eun Sook said smiling.

"Minhyuks going to military?"

Mirae asked surprised.

"Why are you so surprised?"

"I don't know but we'll celebrate here we don't need to go on a trip...unless you're sending me away to do something, whats going on?"

Mirae said slowly catching on.

"Nothings going on just go have fun everyone agreed its just that I've been confused lately that's why I forgot to tell you before this plan was made ages ago"

Eun Sook said trying to cover up her mistake.

"Oh realy? Eomma you should rest for some time then."

Mirae smiled before kissing her mothers cheek and going in her room to pack. Eun Sook let out a sigh of relief.

"Now stay away from this place till we close this problem"

Eun Sook said to nobody in particular glad Mirae didn't suspect her much.