Chapter 13

"Is eomma going to be alright? Mirae I really have a bad feeling about all this."

Rona said to Mirae as the three sat together waiting for some news about what had happened.

"I'm sure everything's alright don't worry"

Mirae said pulling Rona in for a hug. Truth was Mirae felt something bad might happen but telling Rona she had that feeling would be the last thing she would do. Thus she silently kept on praying that everyone comes back safe and sound.

"We all should go as well right? We should go and check shouldn't we?"

Rona asked the two after the girls broke the hug.

"I think we should stay here till we get some news"

Seokhoon said to Rona. Mirae noticed even he was nervous so were all of them dreading the worst? After waiting for news for a little longer Mirae's phone finally rang. Quickly leaving the apartment Mirae picked up the call hoping for good news.

"Eomma whats happening?"

Mirae asked her mother as soon as she picked up the call.

"We're not sure yet. Eunbyeol is safe that's all we know we're still searching for Oh Yoon Hee"

"She's fine right eomma?"

"Let's hope for the best Mirae"

Eun Sook said before ending the call leaving Mirae even more worried than before. From the tone of her mother things didn't seem to be good. How was she supposed to tell Rona that? She knew if her mother was in this place she would be going crazy right now and the last thing he would want to hear that her mother was missing or worse her body was missing.

"I've decided we should go after them"

Rona said to Mirae as she entered the room again. Mirae shared a look with Seokhoon silently asking him what they should do. Seokhoon subtly nodded indicating that they should go. Mirae agreed with him. They should go maybe being there would be better for Rona. Why? Mirae had no idea all she knew that it was better they go.

"Whats going on? Why haven't you found eomma yet?"

Rona questioned the adults as soon as the three got there. Mirae looked at Seokhoon as Rona talked to the elders and edged closer to him.

"I'm really scared."

Mirae whispered quietly not wanting Rona to hear.

"Same, but hopefully nothings going to happen "

Seokhoon said giving Mirae a sidehug to comfort her. It was as if the universe was waiting for Sokhoons words so that they could prove him wrong because as soon as Seokhoon said it the team searching for Yoon Hee pulled out two cars and one was for sure the car that belonged to Oh Yoon Hee. Mirae rushed forward to sit next to Rona and calm her down who had fallen down from the shock of seeing the car. On the other hadn Shim Suryeon and Kim Eun Sook were shouting at the team to quickly search for Yoon Hee trying to convince themselves she made it.

"Look she might have swam to shore and is safe somewhere we just have to look for her. I know she'll call and Rona soon and tell her not to worry about her. She might already be looking for a lift to get back to Hera Palace..."

Mirae was ranting to her boyfriend while they waited for further news. Seokhoon looked at Mirae knowing there was something more bothering her than she was showing. Walking closer to her Seokhoon softly held her by her shoulders.

"Mirae ah, what's bothering you?"

Seokhoon softly asked the girl leaning down a little to look her clearly in the eyes.

"I feel like it's my fault if something happened to her. I'm the reason all this is happening. I'm the reason Rona is worried. I'm the reason my mother and your mother is worried. I'm the reason to all to this and I don't know how to fix this"

Mirae said in one breath trying to stop her tears from falling.

"Why would it be your fault?"

Seokhoon asked worried.

"If I hadn't made that stupid plan to help Eunbyeol all this wouldn't happen and everyone would have been safe and happy"

Mirae said frowning.

"Don't blame yourself, you were just helping someone. Trust me it's really not your fault"

Seokhoon said pulling her into another hug. Mirae nuzzled her head into Seokhoons chest. Seokhoon was her safe place she was fine as long as she had Seokhoon next to her. She hoped it remained this way for a long time.