Chapter 16

"This looks interesting"

Mirae said to Rona who was working for yet another audition in the library before sitting down next to her.

"What are you doing? Are you..."

Jenny started to say but was interrupted by Mirae.

"Jenny let her try"

Mirae said looking at Jenny with her head placed on her hand.

"But isn't it better for her to just go abroad."

"Let her do what she wants for now. Trust her I'm sure she'll do something."

Mirae said looking at Rona who smiled at her.

"Well just make sure you ignore the nasty comments online I know you're reading all of them"

Jenny said.

I'm reading them so I remember what happened to my mother"

Rona said staring at nothing in particular.

"Well come with us, let's take you somewhere"

Mirae said getting up and putting Rona's things in her bag with Jenny joining her as well.

"Where are we going?"

Rona asked confused but the two stayed silent until they reached the restaurant where they had eventually planned on meeting Minhyuk but now had Rona with them.

"Now just drink and forget about it. Tteokbokki and fried chicken are your favorite food."

Jenny smiled at Rona once their food and drinks arrived.

"Enjoy"

Mirae said serving a little bit of Tteokbokki to Rona who smiled at her.

"Honestly isn't the whole Cheong Ah resident musician thing fake? It's a show to support Eunbyeol. I heard the Vienna Philharmonic concert in Korea is also taking place in Cheong Ah Arts Centre. Ms. Cheon is certainly set on supporting Eunbyeol all the way"

Minhyuk said to Rona.

"This makes me so mad! Minhyuk are you going to stay Eunbyeol's servant forever? Don't you have any pride? Everyone at your school should boycott the audition. Make it go to waste..."

Jenny continued to angrily rant but Mirae wasn't listening instead she was looking at Rona who looked like she was in deep thought about something.

"What are you thinking about?'

Mirae quietly asked her.

"I have a crazy idea. I'll tell you what it was if it actually works"

Rona replied to Mirae who shook her head wondering what new idea came to Rona's mind.

What Mirae did not expect was what Rona had just told her. Rona had performed for THE Mr. Clark and had caught his attention when it was originally supposed to be Eunbyeol who secretly sang for him.

"So are you saying you can audition now?"

Mirae asked Rona with a huge smile on her face clearly happy for her friend.

"Yeah I guess I can now"

Rona humbly shrugged as if she had done nothing special.

"Oh my this is amazing news now that you can audition you've basically gotten in"

Mirae said hugging Rona excitedly.

"Well I still have to pass the audition"

Rona said after the two broke the hug.