Chapter 1

"Seokhoon you're hair looks completely fine, lets go we're getting late"

Mirae said to her boyfriend who had been fixing his perfect hair by the mirror for the past 30 minutes.

"Just give me a second"

Mirae rolled her eyes at hearing his response.

"I gave you a second, 30 minutes ago, come on we're leaving now"

Mirae said walking closer to him and dragging him away from he mirror towards the door to leave the penthouse.

"I just wanted to look good for you"

Seokhoon slightly pouted making Mirae's heartbeat go crazy. Mirae had never seen this babyish and winsome side of Seokhoon before they had started dating. In her eyes he had always been mature and proper. But ever since the two ha started dating and spending almost all their time together, Seokhoon had become more comfortable. Mirae wasn't annoyed by it how could she be when whenever he pouted her heart would race a trillion miles per hour.

"You look good even without trying"

Mirae said looking away from him so he didn't notice her face going completely red. Due to her not looking at him she didn't notice him slightly blushing as well. If Seokyung was with them she'd say something along the lines of "Eww please not in front of me or" or " Get a room". But secretly even Seokyung was happy to see the two dating. The mothers on the other hand were more thrilled than ever when the two broke the news to them. The twins and Mirae were left wondering whether everything was all right as they watched them leap around the room saying loudly that they knew this would happen sooner or later.

Even now the two were heading for dinner with their mothers and Seokyung. Shim Suryeon had also asked Mirae if she could bring Rona with them from her work so Rona could join as well.

"Now because of you we'll be late"

Mirae scolded Seokhoon as the two sat in the car as the drove towards Rona's workplace to pick her up. On usual circumstances the two would use Seokhoons motorcycle but as Rona was coming with them they took the car and the driver.

"It's okay, we'll be fine"

Seokhoon looked over at Mirae and smile, who was playfully glaring at him.

"For now it's fine but we should be careful in the future, we can't always be late at stuff"

Mirae said to Seokhoon who nodded agreeing with her before interlocking his hand with hers assuring her he won't do it again. Mirae smiled softly, she was the happiest these days and she never wanted these days to end, her life was perfect. She hoped this perfect life would go on forever as she gazed outside the car window.

"Why is she here?"

Of course Seokyungs first question would be why Rona was there with them. Mirae smiled at the girl in a form of greeting but Seokyung was too busy glaring at Rona to notice.

"I hoped we could have a meal together"

Shim Suryeon smiled at Seokyung who was still clearly angry at the fact that Rona was there. Mirae went to go sit next to Seokyung and in front of Rona's seat while Seokhoon went to sit next to her.

"Seokyung, you look like you could kill someone, it's just a meal and you guys deserve it with the CSAT coming up"

Eun Sook said smiling at her daughter and then turning to Seokyung.

"Rona isn't even giving the CSAT or going to college..."

Seokyung wanted to continue but was interrupted by Mirae.

"You aren't going to college?!"

Mirae asked shocked. Her eyes widened as Rona nodded her head.

"She still has time to think over it, lets order the food, unnie"

Mirae's mother said and the topic just ended like that as all of them talked about different stuff that was happening in their life.

"Are you tired?"

Seokhoon asked his girlfriend as Mirae yawned. Eun Sook, Seokhoon and Mirae were waiting for the others who had gone to use the restroom a few minutes ago to freshen up after the meal and before heading back home.

"A little bit"

Mirae said leaning her head on Seokhoons shoulder. The two were as usual in their own little world. They didn't notice Eun Sook smiling at them glad they had found comfort in each other. The two best friends always knew that their kids might end up dating each other. Suryeon often pointed out to Eun Sook how Seokhoon was different with Mirae than the rest of his friends. That's why seeing them like the made Eun Sook really happy. She knew the two would go to the end of the worlds to protect each other. Eun Sook and Suryeon knew their children were in great hands with each other.

"Mirae, will you please come with me?"

Seokyung asked Mirae as soon as they reached Hera Palace. From her tone Mirae knew something had upset Seokyung and she quickly nodded. The two girls headed towards the community room in complete silence. Mirae wondered if she wanted to talk about why Rona was at dinner.

"I'm so angry at eomma right now, you have no idea"

Seokyung started as soon as Mirae closed the door of the room.

"What happened? Is it because she invited Rona to dinner?"

Mirae asked Seokyung who rolled her eyes.

"My mother isn't proud of me is she?"

Seokyung said not replying to Mirae's question.

"What do you mean she isn't proud of you? She loves you and I'm sure she's soo proud of you"

"Well she clearly loves Bae Rona more"

Seokyung scoffed sitting down on one of the chairs.

"What did you hear?"

Mirae asked her best friend sitting next to her. That's when Seokyung told her what she had overheard while she was in the restroom, the conversation between her mother and Rona.

"The way she thinks I can't sing but Bae Rona is an amazing singer and vocalist. I'm her daughter why am I coming second?"

Seokyung asked. Mirae could see she was stopping herself from crying.

"Your mother just wanted you to do what makes you happy...."

"Singing makes me happy. Doesn't she know that?"

"She just wanted you to know if you wanted to do something else you're allowed too"

"I hate Bae Rona, I wish we had never met her"

"Don't worry once her mother comes back she won't hang out this much with us anymore"

Mirae said knowing if she started justifying Rona right now that would just end up with Seokyung saying that she isn't her best friend anymore and that everyone is on her side. Mirae knew Seokyung was really insecure and always afraid that everyone would leave her alone that's why she always made a big deal of the littlest things. Mirae really didn't know how to deal with this. She wanted to be there for Seokyung but she also wanted to Seokyung to see that sometimes she was wrong. But if Mirae ever said that aloud that would be the end of their friendship. Mirae just hoped that one day Seokyung will change. She hoped that day comes quickly.