The library of the past

I looked around rabidly, staring at all the books that coat the walls. Why this? Why now?

"Rae, I'm sure everything fine?? Umm *Centross a bit of help?*" Sherbert said though I missed the last part.

I felt Centross pull me into a hug.

"I think we all knew somewhat that you two were going to have something from your parents and I get this is scary but we can get answers now..right?" Centross said looking up at all the books smiling.

Sherbert walked over to some of the books ahead of us.

"Fables the God of creation right?" Sherbert asked looking back at us.

"Mhm, though keep in mind our mother is human..It could be anything.." I said looking up at them.

They looked at me as it clicked in their mind.

"Wait.. Sherbert! You remember?" I asked shock clear in my voice.

"Oh yeah! Dad? Helped me..and so did Quicxsis(help the gods names are confusing!?)." They said smiling up at me.

"That's great, hay atleast we know who we are now..though this is new I'm happy that the Gods are helping." I said letting go of Centross and walking to the books.

"Do you think mum would help if she could?" Sherbert mumbled next to me.

I smiled." Of course, I'm pretty sure she would help. She was definitely loved for a reason." I said hugging Sherbert.

"Let's get some reading on, huh." Centross said laughing as he picked up a book.

-------------
Many hours later!

"It does seem that the Gods magic does depend on their titles, so what does that mean for you two?" Centross asked putting the book back on the shelf.

"No clue, I mean I still have Luc's magic. I hope that doesn't affect much.." I said looking towards Centross.

"I hope that it gives us an answer to something." Sherbert said as the looked up to the celling.

"Eedfgittjtjdktfkyfkykc." We heard Luc say as they appeared with some food?

We all looked to them in shock as they placed the food (Fish and cookies) in the middle of us then they disappeared again.

"Well atleast we won't starve." Centross joked, making me and Sherb laugh.

I hope we don't have to wait long...