Hi Athena

"I think I'm going to explore a bit." I said putting on my boots (when did I get boots?)

"Okay! Have fun" Aax yelled from the kitchen I think he's trying to make something.

I walk out the front door, looking around it was definitely sunny, like wow! No wonder Aax didn't follow me I need to make them a parasol again.

As I was walking down the path I heard barking as soon as I turned to look around I got a face full of fluff. I hit the ground and I knew it was Atlas I could recognise her from a mile away..so where is Caspian-

"I AM SO SORRY!" I heard someone say, as I sat up I saw Athena..here we go God's save me now.

"Don't worry about it, I'm Rae I said petting Atlas as her tail was going a hundred miles an minute. Athena was bright red and looked very apologetic.

"I'm so sorry again, I'm Athena it's nice to meet you Rae. I'm sure you have met Caspian he's my uncle! Again sorry.." Athena said with they're head down.

"It's nothing really, don't worry I really like animals and your dog is adorable." I said giggling with a smile. (Thank the god's it's cas this time!)

"Oh okay, by the way what's your favourite flower!"Athena said with a smile while putting Atlas lead back on.

"It's an orchid. And I've met Caspian he's really nice a bit shy though." I said getting up with a laugh ( God's he was cute)

"Yeah, he was talking about how he met you." Athena said with a giggle "Don't tell him I told you this but he thinks you're hot." She said with a laugh.

Oh- history does repeat itself huh..Oh I get it ora's! I'm just as love blind I know!

"Oh well tell him me and Aax are poly and wouldn't mind a date, if he wouldn't mind. Though I do need to look around still..so maybe later." I said with a smile.

"Okay! See you around Rae!"Athena said running of with Atlas let's hope this will work out... because I love them so much..