Here we go..

"Rae, can we talk?" Centross said coming up to me as I stared at the stars.

"Of course Centross. What's up?" I said looking at him.

"I want to look for the End, since everything reset maybe we can talk to Enderian maybe we can get her side of the story. I know what Enderian is to you and I know how much she's hurt you but I think we both need closure." Centross said looking up at the moon, and back at me with tears in his eyes.

"Yeah, I think we should and I'm so sorry about what you had to go through Centross. Please do try to forgive yourself." I said trying so hard not to cry.

"Thanks Rae, I know and I'm trying my best and your one of the best people I think I have ever known...so thanks." Centross said pulling me into a hug. "Plus no more warden!" I finished laughing.

We both laughed for a bit got up and went to get some supplies and told everyone what we were doing, after saying goodbye and walking out of spawn he said.

"Let's go I got some eyes, speaking of eyes your skin is more purple? Does it hurt?" He asked following the eye.

"No it doesn't but I think me remembering two times in a row has had an affect on me. As my clothes and skin have clearly changed." I said following Centross eating some fish.

"Oh, maybe it does. I think we're close though.." Centross said Walking down a hill.

As we walked down the forest, we saw a hudge hole in the middle of a meadow.

"Wow, okay let's do this. No way we can turn back now." I said looking down the whole.

"Mhm, let's do this.." Centross said walking down the stairs.

Hopefully this ends well..