Rest and Questions

I was quickly dragged into the house with Atlas happily following with anticipation.

"Are you sure you're okay!?" Caspian said, worryingly checking me over.

"Yes I'm sure, though I'm guessing you noticed the horn?" I questioned though knowing the answer.

"Well yeah...but it's kinda a tad bit normal." Aax joked laying in my lap.

"I mean he's not wrong." Caspian said handing me some soup.

I smiled, sipping it as they questioned me..

"Wait! Your developing your own magic!?" Caspian screamed almost falling of the sofa.

"Yes? I hope it's not as painful as it's been.." I said mumbling the last part.

"Ooooo! Wait painful? Are you alright?" Aax asked, rasing his hand to hold my cheek.

"I'm okay now..the pain has stopped but it might return we couldn't find much on magic? It's complicated normally people are born with it apparently." I said smiling over at them both.

"Oh shit...sorry you couldn't find much...but now you're home! And we're here to help!" Caspian announces.

"I know, and I don't think I can ever thank you enough. Now how about bedtime snuggles?" I smiled then asked with a giggle.

"Yes!" Aax yelled, shooting up to our room.

"We've missed you alot love." Caspian said walking with me to our room.

Hopefully this reset brings more answers and alot less pain..

*Woof*

And more pats...hehe ..