Farm man..

'Meow!' Ollie screamed in my face, then he proceeded to hit me with his paw.

"Okay okay! I'm up." I spoke, sitting up. "We should probably eat huh." I laughed getting up, but giggled at Ollie as he ran down the stairs.

I looked up at the portrait of my mum. "Morning." I spoke trying not to cry as I walked down the stairs though being angry meowed at.

"Morning Rae, ima go fix the farm back up since we might wanna stay a bit as I'm pretty sure a storm is coming so we're kinda stuck." Centross said rubbing his neck.

"I also made food, and here is a fish for you cat." Centross said, handing me some steak and throwing a fish for Ollie.

"Thanks,and I think I should go get some wool then." I said going to the back door waving Centross of as I go to get some wool from the sheep farm.

(Sorry ima just write random for Luc! Sorry!)

"Sesrfhv fycgfyfugu dyfycy?" I heard behind me making me jump.

"Luc! Damn sorry I don't think I have the book on me right now. Wait to you recognise me?" I asked hopefully.

Luc nodded! I ran to my floating uncle hugging him almost to tears.

"How?" I asked even though I new I couldn't understand.

They threw a book?

It read.

Rae, if you're reading this it's Will I don't know if you'll get this this reset but I need you to know there is so much more to know I don't know if this has ever clicked to you but you and Sherbert and Athena are demi god's. You all probably have powers beyond humans and please know you are on to something and don't! Trust fable.

-Will

All I could do was stair. I need to talk to will later huh.. guess I really can't catch a break huh..

"Thank Luc, Alereon? Whatever you want but thanks. Do you think you can stay with us for a bit your little shrine is still here." I asked letting them go to which they nod and smile disappearing.

"Well let's get some more wool." I Say wiping tears from my eyes.