God's food

"Rae, did you make more food?" Centross asked from the kitchen.

"No, only the food we ate, why?" I asked from the sofa.

"Then who made us cake?" Centross asked poking his head into the living room.

"Wait what?" I asked getting up and walking into the kitchen, as Centross said there was a cake there it being a chocolate cake.

We just looked at it for a bit.

"Maybe Luc?" I said.

"Wait Luc? Are they here?" Centross asked looking around, to which Luc appeared making Centross jump.

Luc looked at us smiling, and handed me a not, it was in English though definitely not written by Luc? It read,

Alereon made you some cake, don't worry I'm pretty sure they are staying with you for a while they explained that you two will be gone for a bit so we asked if we could give stuff to them to give to you two and they said yes, so expect mail. Talk later -Will, Caspian, wolf, Aax.

"Thanks Luc." I said smiling softly.

I handed the letter to Centross so he could read it, he laughed.

"This is so much like them, thanks Alereon." Centross said laughing at the letter again.

"Sedtyguvug." Alereon spoke, smiling.

We all ate some of the cake even Luc as they were eyeing it, it was nice though cold to which Luc gave us more blankets which Centross appreciated.

"Luc, how to you remember?" I asked.

They looked down at me pulling out the book I had thrown to the void, and handed it to me.

I was shocked. "How did you get this Luc?! How did you get to the end?" I asked shock clear in my voice.

All they did was nod to the book.

It read the same, until you got to the back. Epros had written something.

'Dear Rae, I understand what you have written and know your pain, their is alot more to these realms then you know and I hope these 'resets' stop I do apologise you and your friends were dragged into a war you have no control over. When you read this know that I am here to listen to you again if you need.'

I took a minute to realize I was crying and that Centross had gotten closer and that he had a hand on my shoulder.

"I'm okay, you can read it if want Centross. These are happy tears. Thank Luc." I spoke softly handing the book to Centross and hugged Luc.

"O..Oka..y..Ra..e." Luc spoke in broken English, as they hugged me back.

"Atleast we have a friend in the End huh, I'm thankful that the void is friendly." Centross said looking at us with a smile.

"Hay Luc you think you could send a message to them for us?" I asked, pulling out a peace of paper.

They nodded.

I wrote a quick note,

Hello everyone, sorry we haven't returned we will as soon as we can. Thanks for the mail. Please don't worry we are okay.

I handed the note to Luc, they floated up disappearing again.

"Well I'm going to get more cake." Centross said with a laugh.

"No fair." I said chasing after him.