New Axolotl

"wait Aax how did you remember?" I asked walking down the path holding his hand.

"Oh, long story! You know how last time you told me that if I left a note and didn't go to far my friend would find me, it kinda stuck with me I guess and I walked out my cave and met Cass. He helped me gave me flesh and I made a fishing rode, and when I stated fishing all I could think about for a while was you too. And that I have 2 lovely boyfriends and I'm sure that they need me." He said looking up at me with tears in his eyes though he had a smile.

"And I knew that, your stubbornness would make sure you would remember atleast something." He said looking up at me wiping his tears. "Plus I have the best spot not like last time but still perfect!" Aax said pulling ahead and running holding my hand with a laugh.

"Of course you do, this is what your best at." I said smiling running after him.

We ran through a forest and ended at a beach with a beautiful bay area all made of dark wood with barrels on the sand and a few rods up against them, with a ceiling to probably protect Aax against the sun.

"Wow." I said looking around us.

"Mhm! We can also grab an Axolotl! There's a reef right of the beach." Aax said hugging me and smiling. "I missed this." Aax said looking up at me.

"Now let's get to fishing!" Aax said grabbing 2 fishing rods hand me one.

"Oh pufferfish." I said laughing pulling it up.

"I got a salmon." Aax said holding it and laughing.

After that there were odd comments until a little guy shows up.

"Rae, look." I heard Aax say pointing to the beach were and Axolotl was laying a little yellow one.

"Can we grab him!" Aax asked turning to me with a hudge smile.

"Of course love, what you going to name him?" I asked walking towards the Axolotl.

"Maybe Bow? Or crossbow?" Aax said walking with me pulling out a water bucket. "I need to re-fill the army!" Aax said with a laugh grabbing the Axolotl.

"Now let's get home, I'm tired." I said with a laugh grabbing Aax's hand.