Breakfast?

I woke up alone but with a sweet smell in the air..what could that be I know that Oci and Momboo went out to look for more libraries and temples.

So I got up put on my now black poet shirt and my star cape and walked down the hall, when I hear.

"SHHHH! Rae is asleep, god's know he needs it!" I heard Caspian whisper scream.

"I know I know I'm sorry!" Centross? Whispers back.

I walked into the hall peeking my head into the kitchen seeing Caspian and Centross cooking.

"What are you making, because I have beef soap and bacon." Caspian whispered to Centross cooking more bacon as he spoke.

"Just eggs, toast and some drinks Sherb gave me some smoothies." Centross answered cutting the bread

I giggled getting both there attention. "Good morning everyone." I said yawning and going over to cuddle Caspian.

"Oh Rae are you alright? Sorry I wasn't in bed but me and Centross are making breakfast 2, so could you go sit down?" Caspian said blushing while laughing at me.

"It's okay Cas, I'm fine and sure I'll go sit down." I said walking into the living room.

When I walked in Aax and Wolf were talking though they both looked at me, Aax patting the set next to him, making me laugh.

"Morning. How'd you sleep?" Wolf said putting cutlery and mats on the wooden table.

"I slept well for the first time in a long while it feels like." I said pulling Aax closer to me.

"Yeah...no more warden right?" Aax asked looking up at me.

"No sign, so yes." I said smiling down at him.

We all talked for a while until we were greeted by Atlas and Caspian walking in holding plates.

"Breakfast!" Centross screamed walking in with a smile.

"Yay!" Aax said giggling as Caspian set the food down sitting next to Aax while giving me his hand.

Centross sat down placing the other food and drinks down while sitting next to wolf.

We all sat and talked laughing and joking about the past and what we could do to help the others.

Hopefully no one or anything can hurt us again I don't think anyone of us and take that right now.