Caspian's memories

I was walking home, when I looked up at the tree no skulk it looked fine maybe it is the tree or is in a person god's I'm so worried about this not even Oci or Momboo know and they remember each reset! Goddamn it!

Fuck I need to find the end again atleast I can go to the Never this time...atleast I know who my family are and I will be sure to protect them I'm not fucking up this time..

I walked past the tree, I saw sherbs house it looked like last reset but less funky wonder how long it'll take..I laugh.

I walked up the hill seeing Cas's house, I smile walking past it and looking around I should really get to know where I am. I should also probably look in the library later see if there are any books I haven't read.

I walked around seeing a crap tone of flowers and a bench it looked up to the sunrise, it wasn't the bench but it was a bench so I sat down and pulled out a few of my books to flip through.

It was weird looking through notes I had written what felt like not so long ago yet it feels like a new world I'm in..

"Hello Rae, are you okay?" I jumped hearing Cas behind me say.

"Oh yes I'm fine sorry if I disturbed you." I said turning around to look at him.

"No you didn't I just heard someone at thought I'd come over." He said with a laugh, sitting next to me.

"Well would you like to talk? Athena was really nice and said a few sweet things about you. Your his uncle right?" I said looking at him with a smile.

"Oh-she did hehe.. I'm sorry but yes I am or atleast from what I remember it's kinda fuzzy like I really want to remember someone or something?" Caspian said blushing and then looking at me. "Your a scientist right? Sherbert said something about it." He asked.

"Oh yeah I'm pretty sure everyone's memories are like that, but yes I am a scientist. But Caspian if you ever need someone me and Aax are here. I don't mind and plus you seem like an amazing person and I'm sure Athena would agree." I said smiling at him, I know how he can get.

"Thanks Rae, I don't think you know how much I need this.. Thanks Aax has already help alot. Could I get to know you?" He said looking around then back to me.

"It's no problem and sure how about we ask eachother questions and just go back and forth." I said smiling at him, I loved him so much god's thanks that I haven't messed up yet..

"Oh sure! Umm I'll go first. What where you traveling for?" He asked looking up at me.

"Oh it was for scientific research I was looking for libraries with information. What do you do?" I answered.

"Oh I'm an adventurer and kinda follow the direction of sunflowers since maps kinda don't work for me. What kinda scientist are you?" He answered laughing.

"I study the realms, mainly the End. Do you cook?" I laughed nervously looking down at him.

"Yes? Well kinda all I'm good at is soup. What's with your eye not to be rude!" I said looking down.

"Don't worry I get asked about it alot, it's an Ender eye and the werid purple skin is a side affect and it's a bit sensitive but nothing really bad about it. Though I should probably get going as the sun is setting." I laugh, I didn't realize that I could talk with one person for so long..

"Oh yeah.. thanks again Rae this helped and I hope we can become good friends.. have a good night maybe we can do this again?" He questioned looking at me with a smile, so bright god's I love him..

"Yes, we can and Caspian your important you always will be. Goodnight." I said walking away from him with a smile.. God's I love him..

Then I heard Caspian drop to his knees, looking at the ground..what?

"Cas! Are you okay?" I asked running over looking over him nothing seemed wrong??

"Rae..is that you?" Caspian said looking up at me with tears in him eyes.