Oh Hello

"umm, few secs! Rae are you okay?" Aax asked me looking up at me scared..

"I'll be fine." I said looking down with a smile.

"Also, stop getting taller! This is unfair.." Aax said giving me a quick kiss before running to the door.

I couldn't help but smiling, I'll do my best to not mess up again! I know ora's don't call him Ghosty.

"Caspian, welcome! What brings you here?" Aax said from the door way.

"Oh I just wanted to drop of some flesh for you, and I kinda wanted to know who your friend was.. he's kinda ummm hot." Caspian said very very red..oh dear.

"Oh, well come in you can ask him yourself he's in the living room! Ima got get you guys some fish." Aax said running of.

"Oh okay! Fuck umm.." Caspian whispered before walking into the living room.

"Oh hello, you must be Caspian?" I asked careful, as I would probably turn as red as a tomato..if I even tried to say much else.

"Yeah, nice to meet you. I know Aax doesn't have that many friends, so thanks." Caspian said with a big smile sitting beside me.

"It's not a problem, Aax is a really good person and has helped me alot, I'm Rae. It's nice to meet you." I said with a smile, and trying to meet his gaze.

"Rae..I like your name, if you ever need a hand around the server come find me! I'm sure Aax can help." Caspian said blushing? But looking away before I could notice.

"Thanks, Caspian I might take you up on that offer later!" I said laughing a bit.

"FOOD!" Aax screamed running up to us and passing us food. "Also how have you been Caspian" Aax said laughing while sitting next to me.

"I've been fine, also thanks for the fish. Also how'd you meet Rae?" Caspian said blushing while trying to very much hide his face.

"Oh we met a while ago, he helped me be who I am today. He was just traveling for a bit." Aax said hugging me...god's I love them.

"Well it was great seeing you two I have to go check on Atlas, have a good night!" Caspian said walking out with a wave.

"He definitely still loves us." Aax said with a smile.

"Soul bond." I said quietly smiling and hugging Aax back.