Hello Rae

I looked up at the door, and saw a rather scared Centross while wolf in the background seems to panic and run into a room?

"Oh Hello, I'm Centross I heard your name is Rae? I hope you got the book." Centross said looking scared but kept up a smile.

"Mhm, I did and the book said to come talk with you?" I asked careful. "It's nice to meet you Centross." I said offering my hand as I am terrified..Fuck..

He takes my hand and laughed "nice to meet you too, um we have quite a few books in here we think belong to you. We heard you have been traveling for a while and Athena told me to be nice..." Centross finished with a laugh, smiling and letting me into his house.

I looked around seeing again a crap tone of Fucking glow Berry's! What is with this man and glow Berry's!

"Wolf is just getting the books, um if you don't mind I would like to get to know you. Your books are very interesting." Centross said leading me to the sofa and smiling.

"Sure, that's fine I don't really have much else to do." I said laughing nervously.

"Okay I'll start let's say a few things about ourselves. I like fighting, while I also care alot for my friends." Centross said looking up at me with a slight smile.

"Okay umm, I like reading and writing I also care alot about history. Though I do care alot about the people I love." I smile looking down at my hands.

"I'm so sorry!" Wolf screamed running into the room with his hands filled with my last resets books. "Here! I'm so sorry Rae..Oh I'm wolf." Wolf said dropping the books on the table.

"Oh thanks so much wolf, I could have helped." I said standing up a looking through the books and pulling the books I would need first into my inventory.

"Don't worry I'm fine." Wolf said with a smile.

"I should get going but thanks for this, and I hope we can get to know eachother more, have a good night you two." I said with a smile walking out the door and taking a breath.

That was hard..I need to find out what's causing the resets!

If only I could ask her..