Suffering and illnesses that cannot be cured

Before I could even fully open my eyes I was coughing and coughing heavily I may add, I heard panicked voices voices and running feet.

As my eyes adjusted as I looked up at the celling the coughing had stopped for now (Reminding me of a very familiar illness.) I tried to look around but decided not to as my neak hurt..

I closed my eyes only to be able to see? I could see all around the room?? How???

"Rae? Sweetheart you okay-. Rae??" I saw Caspian enter with soup that had been dropped as he looked at something?

I opened my eyes being slightly scared, as I got up to look at him as he stared at the corner of the room.

"Cas?" I asked voice groggy.

"Rae... please tell me you see those eyes?" Caspian asked voice wavering.

"What.." I mumbled looking at the corner to see blue and purple eyes looking back, as soon as I looked at them they disappeared.

"What!?" I screamed almost falling of the bed.

"So I'm not seeing things..wait...wait.." Caspian said before he started mumbling.

He looked up at me and asked."Do you think it's your magic?"

"I...wait let me try again." I said my voice wavering.

I closed my eyes again, but I could still see..