1

Chapter 1 Rebirth

In the hot summer, cicadas creaked on the trees, making people inexplicably irritable.
A

farmer's house in Zhangjia Village was busy at this time, but the hearts of several girls were as cold as falling into an ice cellar.
"I told you to look at my brother, is that how you look? See if I don't kill you." A middle-aged woman held up a cane thick as a thumb, and kept putting it on the back of an eight or nine-year-old girl. smoke.
At this time, an elderly lady walked towards the small courtyard with a cane, crying as she walked, "My dear grandson! This is killing me!"
very noisy! Zhang Xiaobao wanted to yell to stop, but no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't open his mouth, and then he found that he couldn't even open his eyes, his body seemed to be sinking continuously, as if he was about to fall into an abyss.
The abyss? There was a sharp pain in Zhang Xiaobao's head, he seemed to be pushed down from the top of the building, more than ten floors, it was indeed like an abyss, so did he die?
No, he hasn't lived enough, he doesn't want to die, he doesn't want to die...
"What's the matter? What's the matter with my grandson?" Seeing Zhang Xiaobao, whose body was shaking and his head was shaking, the old lady threw her crutches and threw herself to the bedside, crying.
"Don't die!" Zhang Xiaobao sat up suddenly, his small chest heaved and heaved, panting heavily.
"Don't die, don't die, who dares to let my good grandson die, my wife, I will fight with him." Zhang Xiaobao who suddenly sat up was startled, and then the old man immediately hugged Zhang Xiaobao and said.
Zhang Xiaobao was taken aback for a moment, and then immediately realized something was wrong, wasn't he tricked by Bai to push him down the roof? How could there be nothing at all.
The slack eyes refocused and moved to the old man who was hugging him and talking constantly, Zhang Xiaobao almost screamed, but it was almost the same, "Grandma..."
Are you kidding me, how many years has passed since his grandma died, how could it be possible to hold him?
"Is Xiaobao okay?" Zhang Dashan, who was still working on the mountain, was told that his son had fallen from a tree, so he threw away his hoe and ran back. He was in his forties, but this was his only son.
"It's all that wild girl Siya. If she didn't take good care of Xiaobao, how could Xiaobao fall from the tree." The old man, that is, Zhang Dashan's mother and Zhang Xiaobao's grandma said bitterly, Momo was still in a daze Zhang Xiaobao, "Look at my darling grandson, his face is pale from fright, and his head is sweating profusely. You have to take him to the hospital to see if he falls into anything."
Zhang Dashan's face turned red at what Grandma Zhang said, and he rolled up his sleeves and was about to go out, "See if I don't kill that wild girl."
"Dad, Dad, stop beating, Siya didn't do it on purpose." A girl of twelve or thirteen years old pulled the person named Siya back.
"Dad, I know I was wrong, it's all my fault, don't hit me..." Siya hugged her head and shouted.
The loud noise outside woke up Zhang Xiaobao, without thinking too much, he broke away from his grandma and ran outside, hugged Zhang Dashan, and said, "Dad, stop beating."
The room fell silent all of a sudden, the big ya, the second ya and the third ya all looked at Zhang Xiaobao and said nothing, while the fourth ya quickly hid behind the big ya, Grandma Zhang who came after her didn't care about it, she just held Zhang Xiaobao.
"You're not in good health yet, why did you run down? She can't see you, if you fall, you should be beaten." Grandma Zhang said, staring at Si Ya.
Zhang Xiaobao shook his head and wrinkled his face, "I'm fine, it's just that you are so noisy, which makes me dizzy and my ears hurt."
Hearing what he said, Grandma Zhang glared at Siya and stopped talking. Father Zhang also quickly stopped. Seeing that Zhang Xiaobao could indeed run, jump, and talk well, he went back to work on the mountain.
But Zhang's mother was obviously still very angry. Zhang Xiaobao glanced at the young mother and said, "Mom, I'm hungry."
When Zhang's mother heard that Zhang Xiaobao was hungry, she immediately threw the cane, "Mom, let's do it."
When Grandma Zhang heard Zhang Xiaobao shouting that she was hungry, she was even hungrier than herself, so she waved her hand and asked Zhang's mother to prepare food for him, "Xiaobao has a big bag on his head, so he has to make up for it, you've got all those eggs Give Xiaobao to eat."
"Hey! Okay, mom, I'll get it right now."
"Why are you crying, I didn't hear Xiaobao say you were noisy." Grandma Zhang yelled, making Si Ya, who was sobbing softly, cover her mouth quickly, for fear of causing Zhang Dashan, who hadn't gone far, to beat her up again.
Zhang Xiaobao frowned, didn't say anything after all, followed grandma into the inner room, lay back obediently, then closed his eyes and pretended to be asleep.
From waking up to now, he has been in a state of confusion. His grandmother who is obviously dead is sitting here, his father, who is already full of white hair, and his back is bent, is now in his prime, and his mother, who eats for him. After suffering so much, the woman who finally died of exhaustion was still so young at this time.
Based on what happened just now, Zhang Xiaobao thinks there is only one explanation, that is, he is reborn just like the protagonist in the novel!
Zhang Xiaobao recalled it carefully, he was very naughty when he was a child, he did fall from a tree once, but nothing happened, just rest for two days and he will be fine.
As for why the memory is so clear, it is because of his fall, and the fourth sister was beaten by her parents, especially Zhang Dashan's slap, which directly deafened Siya's left ear, causing her to turn her face sideways when she listened to the voice in the future. .
Thinking of the fourth sister who was rejected by her husband in the end and died of illness at a young age, Zhang Xiaobao's nose was sore. This was one of the regrets he recalled when he was poor and destitute.
At that time, because of the little overlord character raised by the elders, I felt that the fourth sister should be beaten, so she deliberately cried out pain from the side, so that Zhang Dashan finally hit him hard. At the age of 10, the slap just hit the ear door, and he was deaf from the slap.
Thinking about what happened just now, he should have been reborn to this day, but he couldn't be dreaming, right?
Zhang Xiaobao still couldn't believe it, secretly squeezed his thigh, 'Hiss! 'It hurts, it's true.
"What's the matter, where does it hurt?" Grandma Zhang asked immediately when she heard Zhang Xiaobao's inhalation.
"It's okay, I just want to pee, hehe..." Zhang Xiaobao made an excuse casually, but he saw a round wooden toilet at the end of the bed in the oldest earthen house.
Looking sideways at grandma, she has no intention of leaving at all, the current Zhang Xiaobao is not a real child, so he can only say that he doesn't want to go to bed anymore.
On the first day back, he was able to redeem one of his regrets. Zhang Xiaobao was very happy, really happy.
However, in the future, he will make up for more mistakes, earn money to support his family, make his parents happy, and let his sisters marry a good family.
When it comes to making money, Zhang Xiaobao's eyes light up. He was born in 1975. He should be nine years old now, so it is 84 years old now, in the 1980s! How many people have missed this golden age and regretted their lives, he must find a way to make money to change this family.