Part 21

As Harry went to exit the front door on Sunday morning, the last thing he expected to find was an orange manilla envelope sitting right on his doorstep. His brows furrowed in confusion because his gate was still locked and he didn't remember getting an alert on his phone that someone was at his front door, let alone that the gate had opened.

He was already behind schedule on everything he had planned today. He wanted to buy you some flowers as a bit of a going away present and get the last few ingredients he needed for the dish he was bringing to your going away BBQ.

Harry had half a mind to just ignore the envelope and go on with his day, but there was just something about it that irked him. The fact that it was on his doorstep without him having any idea about it was ominous enough, and he just felt like he had to open it and see what was inside.

Something as archaic as a manilla envelope also piqued his curiosity to no end. He grabbed the envelope and quickly walked back inside, stopping at the side table at his entrance to have a quick look just so he knew what was inside.

But when he pulled out the stack of thick paper and realised that they were photos, still hidden from his view, he was unsure what to make of it. On top of the stack of papers was a handwritten note in writing that was so eerily familiar it bugged Harry that he didn't know whose it was straight away, especially after he read the message.

Meet me at Pleasing at your earliest convenience if you want these private photos to stay... private. :)

The smiley face sent a rush of agitation up his spine and he was suddenly wracking his brain for who was behind that stupid note. Whoever it was was childish yet they had to be old to use something as old fashioned as printed pages in a Manila envelope.

It left a bad taste in his mouth due to the lack of class and technical ability this person had.

Harry wasn't really that stressed about whatever private photos these were because he didn't really care if people knew about his private life. The only thing private in his life that he didn't want shared with the world was you, but no one knew about you and you two had been careful.

Still, Harry had this sick feeling in his stomach that he couldn't ignore.

Even though he was late, and he hated being late more than anything he made his way to his home office to properly look in this envelope. Chances are it was nothing and he could go on with his day as planned.

Once he was sat he read over the note one more time, still feeling like he knew whose handwriting it was but still unable to put his finger on it. Then... then he turned over the wad of A5 photos and his entire body went into shock, his knuckles turning white with pure rage when he realised what the top one was.

It was of you and him.

He started flicking through them rapidly, angrily, frantically. Photo after photo, it was all the two of you in various compromising positions. The very top few was from his birthday party, the two of you sat in his car while he snorted cocaine off your tits, then the kiss you two shared before you ran back into the party.

The next few were of you two entering his downstairs bathroom right before he fucked you over the bathroom sink and punished you. Then the drive you two took, what was clearly red-light footage from when you were giving him road head and he was stopped next to that other car. You could clearly see where your dress had ridden up and exposed the hole in your fishnets and your tiny g-string.

It was all fucking there.

The day he made you ride his thigh in the pool. You were straddling him with your head thrown back and your nipple in his mouth. You were fully exposed, vulnerable in the privacy of Harry's pool. Then there was a more recent one where you were pushed against the inside of his fence and the two of you were kissing.