Part 18

You had been anxiously sitting around waiting for Harry for what felt like forever

After the phone call with Harry and the new steps you had to take to prepare for tonight, the rest of your plans didn't change a lot. You lounged around for a couple hours then took Archie for a walk and managed to walk all the way to Clancy's to get a sorbet before walking back home and demolishing it on the way.

With all the walking you had done today you were absolutely famished, but Harry recommended to not eat a lot until dinner, so you settled on a light smoothie before you decided it was time to start prepping.

You were fucking terrified to be honest, and it kinda felt like the first time you ever put a tampon in. Not the physical sensation, because it was a completely different hole and it was nothing like using a tampon, but the mental experience. You didn't know what it was meant to feel like or if you were doing it correctly.

Not having Harry there to guide you kinda sucked because you were used to having him always there when you were trying new things. But you also would've been mortified to have him be near you while you were spraying water in your ass and pushing it all out into the toilet over and over again.

It wasn't a glamorous feeling or experience at all and you weren't even sure if you'd ever want to do it again. You could admit though that you felt very cleansed afterwards, but it was an odd sensation to be walking around Harry's house just feeling so empty.

He was adamant on you doing everything in his house and you weren't particularly sure why. He wanted you to shower there and doing everything you needed to do before you left to go do your makeup and hair. Because of that you were suffering terribly all through doing your makeup.

The plug you put in was probably half the size as you had used before with Harry, but it was still enough to fill you up and stretch you in a way that made you horny beyond relief. If it weren't for the loud music you had on and the one drink you had just to take the edge off, you would've been panting and writhing for hours.

Which is exactly what you were doing now.

Harry told you that he'd be home around 6:30pm so you'd both be ready for a 7:30pm dinner reservation. You made sure you were ready a bit earlier than that so you could relax a bit and wait for him to get home, but all that did was make you nervous and incredibly horny.

The house was quiet and not even mindless scrolling through tiktok could help distract you from the fullness between your thighs and how wet it had made you. The pretty lingerie set underneath was barely containing your arousal. Your nipples were hard as anything and pushing through the material of your bra to your dress and your underwear was already soaked with how wet you were.

The more you shifted your thighs the more your clit just ached, so you had to will yourself to spread your thighs apart and focus on your phone instead of the problem between your legs.