Part 5

After a quick shower that ended up being by yourself because of a phone call Harry had to take, the two of you sat down for dinner. You were kind of glad that you were able to have that time by yourself to process the situation you were in, although he was right in saying it was a struggle to keep yourself upright.

At the beginning of the night, you didn't even know if he wanted to sleep with you again, or if he regretted doing it in the first place. Now you knew the answer to both of those questions and had found yourself in a friends-with-benefits relationship with Harry Styles.

He was the last person you expected to be in this situation with. Friends-with-benefits felt too childish to fit who he was as a person.  Casual sex maybe, a booty call? You weren't sure exactly. None of those terms really fit a relationship that had a set day where you'd sleep together.

You assumed this day would change week to week, just like your weekly dinner did, but still, it was very definite and planned. It was so Harry just the idea drove you crazy. Everything was organised and structured with him, the complete opposite of you.

Your daily walk was the only set thing in your day, everything else was planned on the spot or done when you felt like it, not at a specific time. You hoped some of his organisation might rub off on you, especially when you go back to university.

Procrastination was your worst enemy, and something told you that Harry didn't even know what that word meant. You were sure he would've had a study schedule and daily schedule, both that he followed religiously. A little smile grew on your lips at the thought of what Harry was like when he was in university. You assumed he did it in England and you could only imagine the trouble he got up to.

From what you gathered, Australian and English parties were similar in the way that drinking and house parties started when you were like 16. That may be a generalisation and you were sure Aussie parties were a lot more feral than the ones he went to, but you still found yourself picturing what he was like.

He would've had to be a ladies' man back then as well. There was no way his charisma just popped up out of nowhere when he got older, he was too in tune with it. To be fair though, he was in his late 30s so he did have a lot more time to mature and find his path than you did. You had been on dates and hooked up with guys even in their late 20s, and the maturity and self-assurance levels were nowhere near Harry's.

"Why are you smiling like that?" Harry rose his brow and poured more wine into your glass.

"Thank you" you grabbed the glass and leaned back in your chair, in the comfort of your dress that you had left in the poorhouse. It was the one you planned to get changed into before you found out Harry had come home early. "Just thinking about what you were like when you went to university" you shrugged, taking a sip of your wine.

He chuckled and shook his head, "now why are you thinking 'bout that?" His hand stretched out on the back of your chair and started playing with strands of your loose hair that was gathered around your shoulder.

"I'm curious what type of college boy you were."  your eyes drifted to his ring-clad hand, the light catching the array of rings as he fiddled with your hair. He opted to sit beside you again, but you didn't mind the closeness.

A small smile played on his lips before he full on chuckled and sipped his wine, looking down into the glass. "I was nothing like I am today, that's for sure."

"What do you mean?" You asked, shifting in your seat so your knees were angled towards him.

"In my formative years of college I was a downright bastard, still am really, but in a different way" he looked at you, a smirk playing on his lips. When he saw your brows furrowed in confusion he elaborated. "Back then all I cared about were girls and drinking. If I wasn't getting laid or about to get blackout drunk I wasn't interested. College felt like a past time to get into someone's pants"