Chapter 32: Ending

A day later...

It was sunset in Adventure Bay, as the skies turned orange and the clouds became darker and darker. The people of Adventure Bay had returned to their daily lives again. Everything became peaceful once again.

"Leaving so soon?" Marshall asked Steve, who was preparing to return back to Planet Utopia. "Man, I wish we could spend more time together."

"So do I, it's fun to have you guys around." Steve replied. "But speaking of which, I still have some matters to take care of..."

"What kind of matters? I mean...now the battle's over, you can just relax." Marshall said. "But it's fine anyway, you can do what you wanna do now, and yeah...you won't have to worry about your brother anymore."

"That is true." Steve responded. "Well, I'll see you guys next time, then."

"Wait a minute, Steve." Marshall said, then pointed at the purple eye that's still around his left eye. "Wouldn't you want this now? I thought at the beginning you said that you're seeking for this thing."

"I actually did said that." Steve said. "But it's no longer in my list anymore. Now that my brother's not here anymore, I had no reason to keep that eye, other than just a souvenir itself. So perhaps you can have it."

"Seriously?" Chase chuckled, then looked at Marshall and said: "Went all of that trouble...but in the end you still didn't get that eye completely removed."

"Nah, it's fine." Marshall gently closed his left eye. "I won't mind. I was just...grateful."

"Grateful for 'it' giving you those cool powers to stop Rover and his rampage, and saved the world?" Chase added. "Lucky you. Truth is, if it weren't for that eye, we wouldn't be still alive, would we?"

"Seems like it." Marshall simply replied. "But guess you're right after all, Steve. Just like you said before...removing that eye off him truly pulled out a miracle for us to defeat him!"

"Hmph, at least you're obedient." Steve laughed. "I still have to fix my destroyed cabin on my planet..."

"Hey, Steve." Skye suddenly came out of nowhere and approached in front of him, then said: "Also, thanks for everything you've done. You really did us much help."

"Don't thank me...after all, you're the ones that end all of this for me, so I should thank you instead." Steve bowed down to the three of the pups in front of him. "You guys really paid me huge support."

"Guess we're fair now?" Marshall said, as the pups then laughed.

"Alright, time to go. See you guys later." Steve said.

"Bye Steve!!" The pups bid farewell to him, as he then teleported away. "I'm gonna miss him for a while." Skye whimpered.

"Don't worry, if by chance we can still train in his planet again." Marshall said. Chase added: "Yeah, that way we can still meet Steve whenever we want to."

"Steve left?" A voice appeared behind them. They turned their heads over and saw the pups arrived behind them.

"Yeah, he did, went back to his own planet." Skye replied. "Oh great, he didn't say farewell to us at all...but you guys." Rocky groaned.

"Too bad, you're just a minute late." Chase shrugged.

The pups then saw Sweetie, walking out of the lookout. She seemed like she was about to head back to Barkingburg.

"You're leaving too...huh." Marshall said to her.

"Yeah, back to my princess." Sweetie replied back with her usual rude tone. "And I won't buddy-buddy with you guys again, I had enough. I don't wanna keep sticking myself to you for long."