Trailer

Everyone knows...

*Scene showing Chase destroying Harold’s vehicle with a sonic bark. 

That the city will be safe...

*Scene showing Skye tilting the rocket lighthouse with a huge whirlwind.

When the Mighty Pups are around...

*Scene showing Rubble grabbing the meteor with his super strong claw from the three super baddies...

Mayor Goodway: “Thank you once again mighty pups, for saving the town and our homes from those villains once again!!”

Ryder: “Our pleasure mayor, and remember...whenever any super baddies coming to wreak havoc again, just yelp for help!!”

*Scene showing the pups howled in joy, as the battle is finally over. 

Everything was fine and everyone lived in harmony. 

...

Until one day...

*Scene showing a mysterious shiny purple fragment fell down from the sky and it crashed on the beach. 

Marshall: “What’s that?” 

*Scene showing that he was about to have a look, the purple fragment then went into his left eye... 

Skye: “M-Marshall...?” 

*Scene showing Marshall slowly opening his left eye, as a strange purple light came out from his eye, gradually glowing brighter and brighter...

And then...

*Scene showing thunderstorms coming from above the clouds in Barkingburg. 

Sweetie: “Something’s coming.” 

There was trouble. 

*Scene showing the entire city of Barkingburg were filled with explosions and chaos. A huge spaceship then arrived. Aliens then came out, and a black pup as well. 

Marshall (looking at a black pup in front of him): “Who are you? And why are you causing trouble all over this place?”

Black pup: “I have something I want...from you.” 

Marshall: “Me...? What do you want from me?”

Black pup: “Hand it over, and I’ll spare your life.” 

Marshall: “But sorry, I can’t accept your offer.” 

*Scene showing Marshall opening his left eye and launched himself at the black pup, throwing an energy punch at him.

The whole world is in danger.

*Scene showing explosions were seen everywhere in Adventure Bay...

Wild: “This is bad!!” 

*Scene showing Ryder and the pups, including the cat pack, were seen fighting against the black pup with all they had...

Rory: “He’s on a killing spree!!”

Ryder: “We have to stop him at all costs, or else countless lives will be destroyed!!”

Everyone is in danger. 

*Scene showing a white pup standing in front of Marshall, Skye, Coral and Chase in a hut, while looking at the sun. 

White pup: “We don’t have much time left. He must be stopped, right this instant!!” 

*Scene showing the black pup kicking Sweetie on the back into the energy blasts.

*Scene showing Marshall’s energy being drained into the black pup’s paw, while screaming in agony. 

There is no escape...

*Scene showing the pups’ Mighty Jet flying in space, while being hit by rocket missiles. 

Chase: “This can’t...go on like this!!” 

As destruction awaits them...

*Scene showing Marshall, Chase and Skye falling down from the sky. 

Black pup: “I will destroy everything till nothing remains here!!” 

*Scene showing the black pup killing the humans mercilessly, while taking their energy. 

Will the pups pull out a miracle...

Skye: “No matter what happens...”

*Scene showing Marshall and Skye sparring with each other.

Skye: “...I’ll always be with you.”

...To save everyone?

*Scene showing the black pup and the white pup fighting against each other. 

Everest: “We will never give up!” 

*Scene showing Rubble punching an alien with his super strength. 

One last chance...

*Scene showing Chase running towards a green alien pup with super speed. 

Sweetie: "Don't ask me why I'm doing this. I still hate you."

*Scene showing Marshall releasing two light spheres from his both paws at Chase and Skye. They both were then engulfed by the lights...

To save the world...

*Scene showing Marshall releasing a massive golden ray at the dark sky, with Chase, Skye, Sweetie and Coral by his side...

...Before it’s too late. 

*Scene showing Marshall standing in front of the black pup on the scene...where Adventure Bay is starting to rain. 

Black pup: “...Aren’t you a bit late for the party?”

The fate of the universe...

*Scene showing Sweetie performing a slash on her energy sword. 

*Scene showing Coral throwing a light blast. 

*Scene showing Chase dashing forward in tremendous speed, with blue and yellow lightning sparks coming out from his body.

*Scene showing the ground below Skye erupting with a massive pink energy.

*Scene showing Marshall being enveloped with a purple and blue rippling, fire-like energy aura...

...Will be in their paws. 

Paw Patrol: EpicVerse (Season 2)

Coming soon...