Chapter 8: Duel

Meanwhile, Ryder and the pups were busy fighting against the aliens.

Rubble threw a super strength punch at an alien, hitting him on the gut and sending him crashing on a rock. “Great shot Rubble!” Rocky said. 

“Thanks-“ Rubble was off guard when an alien tried attacking behind him. Rocky saw this and quickly whacked him aside with an energy hammer. “Woah, careful there!” Rocky gasped. “Thanks.” Rubble replied. 

Ella grew in a large size, and successfully knocked out several aliens on her paw. Zuma then launched water geysers on his paws, blasting a few aliens aside. 

“So far so good now.” Tracker said, while slamming several aliens on the ground with his vines. As for Coral, she launched light blasts at the aliens in front of her and they were instantly knocked out in one hit. “Woah, never knew I could shoot lights out of my paws too!” She gasped in joy. 

“Good one cousin!” Skye said to Coral. “Hey, you’re fighting with me, pup!!” A devil-like red pup came over to her. 

“Oh, sorry. Forgot about that.” Skye apologised, then threw a whirlwind punch at the pup. The red pup quickly blocked it with just a paw. “For one small pup, you’re not so bad.” The red pup said.

“You’re a pup too.” Skye replied, then launched herself at the red pup. The red pup then charged his paw with red energy and threw a punch at her. Skye intercepted it with a whirlwind punch. Both punches clashed, creating an explosion. 

And as for Chase, he was busy fighting with a green alien pup. Chase said: “Man, you’re pretty strong!” The green pup replied: “Yep, and as a reward for facing me, I’ll give you a good death!!” 

“Shut up, green goop.” Chase then punched him on the face, sending him crashing onto several rocks. 

Back on the castle...

Marshall charged towards Rover at high speed, and Rover did the same. 

Marshall then threw a supercharged energy punch at Rover. Rover responded by building up purple energy on his paw, then launched a punch at Marshall. Both punches then clashed, erupting the land below them. 

An explosion was made between the two. The explosion was so strong that it launched Sweetie backwards and shook the entire castle once again. The walls and the bricks of the castle started to crumble down, due to the shock. 

Marshall and Rover continued pushing each other through their punches. Eventually, Marshall launched Rover upwards with an uppercut and sent him crashing on the roof of the castle. 

Marshall then teleported himself in front of Rover and launched a supersized purple lightning bolt at him. The lightning bolt hit on Rover hard and created a huge explosion above the castle, destroying the whole rooftop. 

However, a shockwave punch then came out of the smoke and instantly hit on Marshall, launching him afar. Rover then emerged from the smoke and rushed at Marshall at tremendous speed, then tackled him, sending him all the way to the city. 

Just before Marshall could crash on the buildings, he swiftly grabbed Rover and threw him in a portal. 

Right when Rover exited through the portal, he found himself in front of Marshall, upside down. Marshall quickly punched him in the gut and planted an explosion on him, blasting him all the way to the ground. 

Just as Rover crashed on the ground, Marshall launched dozens of red energy spears towards Rover. The energy spears hit beside Rover, then detonated and created a large explosion.