Chapter 16 : Glimpse

It's seven in the morning in Planet Utopia. Chase was always the first pup to wake up among with the pups. He yawned, then decided to wake up the rest of the pups.

The pups were sleeping in different rooms. There were only three bedrooms in Steve's cabin.

He first went to Steve's room. He knocked the door, then said: "Time to wake up Steve, it's morning already."

He then heard a response from Steve: "Alright I'm up...just a few minutes." Chase then went to Sweetie and Coral's room, finally to Marshall and Skye.

Marshall and Skye both heard the knocks from the door and woke up at the same time. They found themselves sleeping beside each other, but didn't say anything about it, just smiling at each other.

"Morning Skye, slept well?" He asked her. Skye replied: "Yeah. Now I'm feeling more energetic than before, and-" She then saw Marshall with a black scarf on his neck.

"Woah, where did you get that scarf from?" Skye asked, while pointing at his scarf on his neck. Marshall then looked at Skye and asked back: "Same goes for you...where did you get that?" He saw Skye, wearing a pink jacket.

"From the closet." They both replied at each other in unison, then laughed.

"It was a chilly night and I can't sleep." Skye said. Marshall added: "Yeah, I mean, we didn't expect Planet Utopia could be so...freezing cold during the night."

"Wouldn't you use your heat instead?" Skye asked. Marshall just shrugged and replied: "I might accidentally blow up the entire cabin if I do that."

They both then went downstairs for breakfast. They then saw everyone had already gathered in front of the dining table, while eating their meals.

"Morning Marshall, morning Skye. Woah, nice outfits you pups got there." Chase saw them coming down from the stairs.

"Thanks." Skye replied. They then went to their bowls. "Anyways..." Marshall bumped his paws together and said: "Today is the day we're going to settle this for good!"

"Agreed. And this time, we will take back everything that belongs to us...and we will save people, free them from this madness and restore humanity!!" Chase added, in a serious tone.

"Hey stupid." Sweetie then looked at Marshall and asked: "Would twenty-four percent of your power be enough to stop that rascal? Who knows he could've gain even more power than before."

Marshall replied: "Don't worry Sweetie. After Chase had told me yesterday...about to use all of these powers wisely..." He then looked at Chase, and continued: "I've been thinking about it since then. And that, I've finally found a way to stop him, a technique that I've thought of. But it's not developed, or even tested it yet."

"And what is that, Marshall?" Steve asked. Marshall just grinned and replied: "The only way to beat him and take his eye is...to use all of them at once to stop him." He pointed at his purple eye, giving the pups a hint.

"I doubt that your body could handle that much power. Do you think you can manage that?" Coral understood what Marshall meant, then asked Marshall. "Trust me, I already have a plan on that one." He simply replied.

"This is the one and only chance we've got to stop them. We have only one goal...to defeat him and all of his crew, and we'll find a way to restore everything back to what it was, totally." Steve said.

"Actually, that's three goals now." Chase corrected. "...Whatever." Steve just rolled his eyes, then continued: "But just promise me that all of you won't die and keep fighting, no matter what. Okay?"