Chapter 19: Abrupt

Sweetie launched herself at midair, then rushed to the giant alien and launched dozens of energy blasts, hitting on the alien hard.

However, as the smoke cleared, the alien appeared to be unscathed by the attack. Instead, he just patted his chest like it was nothing.

"What? You think I'll lose to those lame attacks of yours that easily?" He taunted. This enraged Sweetie, and she then raised both of her paws in the air, charging up a massive energy ball.

Once it's fully charged, she hurled it towards the alien at full force. The energy ball hit on his head, creating a giant purple explosion on it.

But then, Sweetie got shocked as she saw the alien still standing on his feet, while taking no damage at all, even after tanking that attack head on.

"Zero damage?! Seriously?" Sweetie thought. "Well then, try this on for size!!" She then created various afterimages of herself, surrounding the alien on all sides, then all launched their own energy beams towards the alien at the same time. A huge explosion was released once again.

Sweetie panted, as her copies of herself all disappeared one by one. She assumed that the alien would not being able to handle this much power.

But still...

"That still wasn't enough to finish me, pup." She heard a deep, grunting voice coming from inside the smoke of the explosion. Her eyes grew big, as she then saw a huge alien hand coming out of the smoke.

The hand simply waved aside, and then a massive and a devastating shockwave came out. Sweetie saw this and managed to teleport out of the way, but the shockwave ended up destroying the big piece of forest under him into nothing but an empty land filled with wrecked trees.

"What the...heck..." Sweetie and Coral were staggered by the attack. They looked at the forest land that got demolished beside them. "With just that...shockwave alone." Sweetie gulped.

"Amazing...this power is truly amazing!! This power is truly more than enough...to crush the both of you into nothing but pudding!!" The alien laughed in joy. He then looked at the two pups, then clenched his fist.

"Don't underestimate us...you rascal!!" Sweetie snarled, then charged back at the alien with tremendous speed. Coral did the same, as she leaped towards the alien at literal light speed.

"Insolent fools!!" The alien mocked. He saw Sweetie and Coral flying to his direction. Both pups then launched their own energy blasts at the alien in different directions, but somehow it still did no effect on him.

They then went towards his face, while charging up energy on their paws, then punched on his face simultaneously. But still, the alien didn't flinch one little bit, despite taking both of their energy punches.

"Is he really that invulnerable?!" Sweetie growled in frustration. He grinned at them, then tried slapping them with his hands, but they saw the hands incoming and quickly teleported away.

They then flew in the air again. "Nearly got squashed back there..." Coral muttered. Sweetie looked at Coral and said: "How about we end this in one go?" Coral nodded, as both of them then began charging up their energy beams at once.

"Alright you monster, if you think you're so smart, try and withstand this instead!!" Sweetie shouted, as both of them launched their supercharged energy beams at the same time. The two energy beams combined into one, forming a huge, massive white energy beam.

The alien looked up and saw the huge energy beam getting closer and closer to him. As it was about to hit on him, he suddenly opened his mouth wide open, and a dark red energy beam got launched out of his mouth.