Chapter 26: A Blast of Thunder

Demon Valtor and the Pyrix fairies continued battling for the magical universe. The dark box that they were fighting in was difficult to break. But the girls were determined to not give up.
"Buttercup Vortex!" Flora trapped Valtor in a vine wrap, but he broke it.
"We're going to send you back where you came from!" Bloom shouted. "Draconian Flow!" A spiral of fire magic shot him back.
"EeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-YAH!" Electra created a turquoise energy barrier to trap Valtor.
"Girls, I have a plan," Aisha said. "If we cast our most powerful convergence spell, we can send Valtor into oblivion and break free from this dark magic box."
"Clever strategy, Aisha!" Stella replied. "Let's go!"
"What if we used the Legendix weapons to enhance the spell?" Flora suggested.
"Good idea, Flora!" Tecna replied.
"Flora, Legendix!" She wielded her Legendix weapon, Lymphea's Flower Arrow.
"Bloom, Legendix!" Bloom called out, wielding her Legendix weapon, the Sword of Domino.
"Stella, Legendix!" Stella shouted, wielding her Legendix weapon, the Ring of Solaria.
"Roxy, Legendix!" Roxy announced, wielding her Legendix weapon, the Scepter of Earth.
"Musa, Legendix!" Musa wielded her Legendix weapon, the Flute of Melody.
"Electra, Legendix!" Electra wielded her Legendix weapon, the Ring of Energy City.
"Tecna, Legendix!" Tecna wore her Legendix weapon, the Transmitter of Zenith.
"Aisha, Legendix!" Aisha wielded her Legendix weapon, the Androsian Water Arrow.
The eight girls held hands.
"Legendix convergence! A Blast of Thunder!" Aisha shouted. A powerful blast of thunder shot Valtor back, sending him to oblivion and breaking the dark magic box that the girls were trapped in.
"Keep concentration. We have to return the spells to their rightful places," Electra said.
A multicolored dragon appeared, carrying the magic spells with it.
The girls cheered and returned to normal.
Electra sighed with relief. "Finally! Valtor got what he deserved," she said, turning to Aisha. "Thanks for keeping me in check with my vengeful side. And you were right. I needed to wait for the right time to strike."
Aisha smiled. "No problem," she replied. "Revenge takes time, and it's best to wait until the right time to strike. I'm proud of you. You controlled those vengeful thoughts very well. But I have a question to ask. Do you love to win more than you hate to lose? Or vice versa?"
"Well, now that you mentioned that, I now consider those losses as lessons, so as much as I hate losing, I think I love winning more."
"Great mindset!" Bloom said. "I also struggle with loss aversion, and it's good to learn from the losses so that I can be stronger."
"But now that Valtor is gone, we should celebrate."
"And I know just how to do it," Musa said. She stepped up to the microphone and started singing.

"Friendship is great
So let's celebrate
You know that it's now or never
We are the sound
We're the new girls in town
We're magic, cool and down
Whenever you wanna be just like me
Close your eyes and you'll see
There's a fire of light inside you
Winx
We're living the magic
And day by day
We will light up your world
Winx
Together we'll make it
Your power will make it shine
And we will fly in the sky of
Winx
We're living the magic
Sing that song
We'll be friends 'til the end
Winx
Together we'll make it
Love is all around us
This is the wonderful world of Winx
Oh oh oh
Oh oh oh
Oh oh oh
Ready to play
The Winx way (hey)
It's not over 'til it's over
You'll make it strong
You take me where I belong
Cause soon it'll sparkle on
Whenever you wanna be just like me
Close your eyes and you'll see
There's a fire of light inside you
Winx
We're living the magic
And day by day
We will light up your world
Winx
Together we'll make it
Your power will make it shine
And we will fly in the sky of
Winx
We're living the magic
Sing that song
We'll be friends 'til the end
Winx
Together we'll make it
Love is all around us
This is the wonderful world of Winx
Oh oh oh
Oh oh oh
Oh oh oh
Winx
Oh oh oh
Oh oh oh
Oh oh oh
Oh oh"

Electra sat by a bench, took out her notebook, and finished writing the final stanza of her poem:

I love to win, not hate to lose;
This is the mindset that I choose.
I won't let vengeance be my lighter
Because I am a patient fighter.