Chapter 10: To Energy City

Valtor paced the floors of Cloud Tower.
He overheard a conversation amongst the eight girls and heard them talking about going to Energy City.
"Energy City," he mumbled. "I don't know where that is."
Hecate walked over to where he was and said, "I've heard of that place. It's a mile away from Andros, and it's the source of all reserved energy and the place where all energy lives in perfect balance. Electra lives there." She showed him a few pictures of the place.
"And I bet Electra hates it when energy is imbalanced. I know just what to do. Hecate, I want you to go to Energy City and find the source of this energy and disrupt its balance."
"Loud and clear, Valtor."

The girls arrived at Energy City.
"Roxy, welcome to my home," Electra welcomed warmly. "This place is the source of all reserved energy in Andros."
"My, it's beautiful!" Roxy complimented.
Bloom looked and saw a glowing turquoise orb. "What's that, Electra?" she asked.
"This turquoise orb is the source of all energy. I also got my powers from it," Electra explained. "I first discovered that I had these magical abilities when I was sixteen. Then, two years later I enrolled at Alfea and graduated three years after."
"Impressive!" Roxy replied.
"Uh, hello?" Stella said. "Less talk, more walk people. I feel like I'm going to faint."
"Stella! Don't stand near the turquoise orb for too long," Electra cautioned. "Prolonged exposure to such powerful energy can cause you to faint. And... oh no!" She saw Hecate flying her way.
"Surprised to see me, girls?" Hecate asked. Then, she dove into the water.
"Let's get her!" Aisha snapped.
Roxy transformed into Pyrix.

"Sirenix mode, quick!" Bloom ordered

Bloom