Chapter 18: Winter on Domino

This chapter is a special shoutout to another fellow WattPad user, Lumna10 and her amazing book, "Problems of Negativix". Enjoy!

Lori and the other girls walked across the streets of Domino, gazing at the beautiful blue sky.
"My, today is a nice day," Lori commented.
"I know!" Bloom replied. "It's a perfect day to hang out."
"I'm excited to help you and the girls out with your mission. Headmistress Faragonda sent me to help you as an assignment for the Defendix Club. The others are on other assignments."
"I bet they're doing well."
"Yes they are."
"Who is in the Defendix Club?" Musa asked.
"Remember the students you taught back in Season 4? Alice, Clarice..."
"Oh! Yeah. I remember them."
"It feels good to take a little break from battling Valtor."
"It really does!"
Aisha's phone rang. "It's Nex," she said. "Hang on a sec."
Bloom nodded in understanding.
"Nex! Hi," Aisha said joyfully.
"Hi, Aisha!" Nex replied. "Where are you?"
"I'm on Domino."
"Oh. Okay."
"Why? What's up?"
"I want to talk to you about something very serious."
"Oh, okay. I'll be on Andros as soon as I can. Bye."
Stella, sensing an air of worry, asked, "You ok?"
"Nex wants to talk with me," Aisha replied. "I have to go."
"See you soon."
Aisha created a wave to teleport herself to Andros.

On Andros, Nex sat by the docks, waiting for Aisha to arrive.
A light blue wave appeared as Aisha stepped out to see Nex.
"There you are, Aisha!" Nex said. "I have been waiting for you."
"Well I'm here," Aisha replied. "What's wrong? Is everything alright?"
"Aisha, you are the one I need. The more I get to know you more, the deeper I feel for you. Would you like to be my girlfriend?"
"Yes! Yes! Of course!" She checked her watch. "I really should get going," she said urgently.
"Why? What's wrong?" Nex asked, worried for Aisha's safety.
"I just have this feeling that something is about to happen."
"Let me come with you."
"I would love for you to come with me, but I don't want you to get hurt."
Nex nodded in understanding. "Okay. See you soon."
Aisha waved. Then she summoned a wave to teleport back to Domino.

Meanwhile, Valtor plotted his next move.
Hecate walked over to him and said, "I think it's time for you to put your magic to good use. Those fairies are on Domino. Bloom is back and now has the Pyrix power. It might be warm now, but soon it'll get piercing cold."
"Great idea, Hecate," Valtor said. "I'll set an eternal winter on that planet, and no one can stop it!"

Aisha stood in front of the Yellow Reef, moving the water in gentle waves.
"Aisha! You're back!" Musa exclaimed. "Is everything okay?"
"Yeah," Aisha replied. Suddenly she started to shiver as a cold breeze swept through Domino. Valtor laughed.
Lori looked up. "Valtor! I knew you were behind this," she snapped. Turning to the others, she said, "Let's transform, girls." She then transformed into Enchantix.

The other eight girls transformed into Pyrix