Chapter 9: The Breakup

Riven nearly destroyed the auditorium. He destroyed the podium, the golden piano, and almost all of the instruments.
Zarathustra laughed, looking at the fight through the magical lens. "Riven is such a good ally against those girls," she commented. "I bet Musa is getting destroyed by him!"
Valtor walked up to Zarathustra, pleased to hear the news. "Yes, he is. You chose a great antagonist to destroy those pathetic fairies," he replied.
"Let's see what happens next!"

Musa was in a panic, wondering what she was to do. Stella pointed at her fairy dust pendant and said, "You can use fairy dust to break the curse!"
"Oh!" Musa replied. "You're right."
"What if the three of us used it together?" Aisha suggested.
"Good idea!" Stella replied.

Stella and Aisha combined elemental fairy dust along with Musa. The spell broke the curse. Riven fell to his knees, completely drained of energy.
Musa smiled and helped him to his feet. She looked him in the eyes and said in a more serious voice, "I'm so over this relationship with you. You never loved me for who I am, nor did you support my goals and ambitions. I made up my mind, and I decided I want to break up with you. Get out of my life!"
Riven gasped and walked away.
Aisha hugged Musa and said, "Way to go girl! That was incredible!"
Stella looked and saw purple flames wrapping around Musa.
"Hey, what's happening?"
Musa transformed into Pyrix.

 "Hey, what's happening?" Musa transformed into Pyrix

"Whoa, she's beautiful!" Stella whispered.
"Musa, you breaking up with Riven earned you the Pyrix power!" Aisha exclaimed.
"Awesome!" Musa replied. "And I have an idea on how to restore this place. Crystal Voice!" A purple music dragon appeared as she started singing. Powerful positive energy flooded the room. In a matter of seconds, the Golden Auditorium was restored to normal! All the students cheered as the three girls returned to normal.
"You did it, Musa!" a student shouted!
"No, we did it, Malorix," Musa replied.
"We fought together, and together we won!" Aisha added. Suddenly she heard her phone ringing. "Excuse me, girls. I have to take this call."
"Go ahead, Aisha," Musa replied.
"Hello?" Aisha asked.
"Aisha," Queen Niobe replied.
"Oh! Hi mom."
"Listen, sweetheart. After what happened to Nabu, I wanted to pick a new husband for you. And this time I think you will really like him."
"Really?"
"Yes. His name is Nex, a Paladin from Andros. He studied under Professor Avalon, and he's really nice. You might run into him on one of your missions."
"I really hope you're right, but now I have to go." She hung up.
"So, what's the tea?" Stella asked jokingly.
"I'm going to have a new potential husband! A Paladin from Andros. His name is Nex."
"Ooh! I bet he's really handsome!"
"Don't get too excited yet. I have to feel for him first. And if my gut tells me that he is the one, then I'll marry him."

Valtor, looking through the magical lens, smirked. "Little does Aisha know that this new relationship will go downhill fast," he muttered. "I need to see who this guy is. When he goes on a mission with the other girls, I will put him to the test!"
Zarathustra looked worried. "But... what will you do to him?" she asked.
"You'll see."