Chapter 19: Pyrix Weapons

"It's cool that we all have Pyrix now," Musa commented, "but I feel like we didn't uncover all of its secrets."
"No, but you will right now!" Bloom replied. "Great dragon fire, speak to us!" The great dragon appeared.
"Well done, girls," it said. "You now have the Pyrix power. This transformation will give you the strength to defeat Valtor. But beware, because he will be back, and you need more than just the Pyrix power to beat him. Look behind you."
The girls looked to find glittering magical weapons.
"These magical weapons contain the power of Legendix. Use these weapons well." And with this, the great dragon vanished.
"Thank you," Bloom said. Turning to the others, she said, "Let's go!"

"Those pathetic little fairies think they can stop me with those generic weapons?" Valtor laughed. "They don't know who they're fighting against! I am Valtor, the most powerful wizard in the entire magical universe!"
"What if all three of us attacked the girls together?" Hecate suggested.
"Good idea, Hecate! Let's do it."
Valtor created a portal to teleport to where the eight girls were.

The girls were on Earth, relaxing on the beach. Aisha was restless inside, so she got up and walked around.
"What's wrong, Aisha?" Musa asked.
"Something doesn't feel right, but I can't put my finger on it," Aisha replied. "Maybe the ocean can tell me what's going on." She closed her eyes, listening to the voice of the ocean talking to her. "Oh no!"
"What did the ocean tell you?"
"The ocean is scared. Valtor is coming here, I just know it."
"Good intuition, Aisha," Valtor taunted. "Too bad it won't be enough to beat me."
"Oh yeah? Then maybe this will," Bloom said. "Come on, girls! Pyrix!"

(Note, this is not the design I created

(Note, this is not the design I created. Just to keep the picture-per-day limit down, I'm using this picture, plus the two designs for Electra and Roxy below. Anyways, back to the rewrite!)

 Anyways, back to the rewrite!)

"All eight of us have the Pyrix power, and we have something else," Flora said confidently

"All eight of us have the Pyrix power, and we have something else," Flora said confidently. "Ready girls? Let's wield our Legendix weapons! Now! Flora, Legendix!" She wielded her Legendix weapon, Lymphea's Flower Arrow.
"Bloom, Legendix!" Bloom called out, wielding her Legendix weapon, the Sword of Domino.
"Stella, Legendix!" Stella shouted, wielding her Legendix weapon, the Ring of Solaria.
"Roxy, Legendix!" Roxy announced, wielding her Legendix weapon, the Scepter of Earth.
"Musa, Legendix!" Musa wielded her Legendix weapon, the Flute of Melody.
"Electra, Legendix!" Electra wielded her Legendix weapon, the Ring of Energy City.
"Tecna, Legendix!" Tecna wore her Legendix weapon, the Transmitter of Zenith.
"Aisha, Legendix!" Aisha wielded her Legendix weapon, the Androsian Water Arrow.
*Note, the appearances of each weapon can be seen in my book that I created for transformation designs. Back to the rewrite!*
"Get ready to fire!" Stella ordered.
"Wait," Electra said. She closed her eyes and saw a vision of Valtor and two other figures. Opening her eyes, she explained what she saw in her vision: "Valtor is not alone. Hecate and Zarathustra are here too. Defeating Hecate and Valtor will be easy, because Hecate doesn't have Pyrix anymore. Defeating Zarathustra won't be easy. She still has Pyrix. Let's take them out together."
"Piercing Waves!" Aisha launched her water arrow. The arrow turned into miniature waves that pierced Hecate in the chest.
"Balanced Mind!" Tecna pressed a button on her transmitter. Digital pulses shot Valtor backward.
"That was too easy," Flora commented.
"It's not over yet, we still have Zarathustra to deal with," Bloom cautioned.
"Energy Net!" Electra punched her right hand forward. The gem in the middle of her ring released a net of turquoise energy. The net trapped Zarathustra in its grasp.
"Bullseye!"
But the net didn't hold up. Zarathustra broke it.
"Girls, remember what we learned in magical defense class?" Tecna asked.
"Yes," Flora replied. "Think before attacking. Zarathustra is a very powerful witch. Where does she get her magic from?"
The girls thought for a moment.
"I got it!" Stella exclaimed. "She's the witch of dark matter, and I am the fairy of the sun and the moon. I can take her down!"
"Good thinking, Stella!" Roxy beamed.
"Total Eclipse! Yah!" Stella swung her scepter at Zarathustra, unleashing a powerful blast of moon magic. The light blinded the witch and drained her of Pyrix power.
Valtor looked back at the girls angrily, then vanished.
The girls cheered and returned to normal.
"Smart move, Stella!" Bloom said.
"Yeah, you were amazing!" Musa encouraged.
"This mission is not done yet, girls," Flora interrupted. "Valtor will be back. We need all of our strength to stand. Thanks to our new Legendix weapons, I'm sure we'll defeat him and protect the magic dimension."
"We have to try."
"It will be hard, but I know we can do it."