Chapter 3: Pyrix Power

On Andros, Aisha scoured the archives for Greek terminology. Queen Niobe saw her and walked towards her.
"Aisha," she said.
"Oh!" Aisha exclaimed, surprised. "Hi mom."
"What are you looking for, sweetheart?" Queen Niobe asked.
"Bloom gave us each a spark of the dragon fire, and I'm trying to think of a good name for the transformation it's supposed to ignite."
"Oh. Do you know any Greek words?"
"Yeah."
"I can help you pick a good name."
"Thanks mom."
Aisha and Queen Niobe sat down in the middle of the library.
"Water Tendril," Aisha whispered. A rope of water shot from her hand. She used it to grab a book from the shelf. She turned the pages. "Here we go," she said. "Greek terminology for the word fire." She began to write down the words she knew and handed them to her mom.
"Thanks, Aisha," Queen Niobe said. She looked through the words, then asked, "What about Pyrix?"
"Pyrix! That's the perfect name for the transformation!" Aisha exclaimed. "Thanks mom, you're the best."
"No, you are the best, Aisha," Queen Niobe replied.
"I gotta go, the other girls need me," Aisha said urgently.
"Go ahead, sweetie," Queen Niobe replied.
"Aisha, Enchantix!"

After transforming, she stretched out her hand to the water. A wave swept around her and teleported her to Selinnia.

Meanwhile, the other girls were still on Selinnia, battling Valtor. Roxy was also with them.
"Wolf Talon!" Roxy shot a ray of blue light at Valtor's head. He dodged the blast.
"Bloom, convergence time!" Stella said.
"Enchantix convergence! Heat of the Sun!" Bloom called out.
Beams of sunlight and fire hurled toward Valtor. He tried blocking it but failed. The convergence knocked him back. "Pathetic," he taunted.
"Oh yeah?" Flora snapped. "Green Luxuriant Ivy!" Vines wrapped around Valtor. He broke the vine wrap.
"Nice try, Flora, but I think he should be behind bars," Electra said. "Electro-Morphix Cage!" She created a cage out of the turquoise fluid, caging Valtor inside.
Suddenly, Aisha arrived. "Mind if I join you?" she asked.
"Aisha! Good thing you're here," Bloom sighed in relief.
"Stella, take my hand," Aisha said.
Stella and Aisha held hands.
"Convergence! Lunar Tide!"
Water and moon energy careened toward Valtor, knocking him back and breaking the cage.
"Nice job, girls!" Roxy encouraged.
Valtor looked back at the girls angrily, then vanished.

"Mom! Are you okay?" Stella asked.
"Yes, I'm fine," Luna replied. "Just a little shaken up."
"Don't worry, everything will be alright."
"But what if Valtor comes back?"
"We will stop him."
"And I know how," Aisha chimed in.
"Really?" Musa asked in shock.
"Yes. Remember when Bloom gave us each a piece of the dragon fire? She reminded us that the spark she gave us will ignite a new transformation by us overcoming our fears or weaknesses. However she didn't tell us what the transformation would be called. I talked with my mom about this today. We both visited the library to get some Greek terminology, and we came up with an awesome name."
"What's it called?" Flora asked curiously.
"Pyrix."
All the girls gasped.
"Aisha, that name is brilliant!" Stella exclaimed. "Better than what I came up with."
"Really? What did you come up with?"
"Bloomix."
"Sounds a bit too Bloom-centric, don't you think?"
Stella laughed. "Yeah. I was just joking around."
"But there's no joking around with Valtor attacking the colleges. He almost attacked Selinnia. Thankfully we stopped him."
"But there's this dark magic barrier around the college," Tecna said. "And it seems to be anti-magic."
"I'll try to break the barrier," Stella said courageously. "I'm not sure if it's going to work but I'll try. Stella, Enchantix!"

"You can do it Stella!" Roxy cheered.

"Fairy dust, break this barrier!" Stella sprinkled the dust on the barrier and pushed through it. Everyone watched with amazement as she slowly walked through the dark magic.
"Stella!" Flora cried. "Come back!"
Stella got sucked into the barrier, only to be forced out of it. She lay on the ground, almost lifeless.
"Stella, no!" Bloom sobbed.
All the girls crowded around Stella, waiting for her to wake up.
Suddenly, yellow flames arose from Stella's heart. She rose up anew, complete with her new Pyrix transformation.

 She rose up anew, complete with her new Pyrix transformation

"Stella, you did it!" Musa cheered. "You faced your fear of dark magic barriers and you earned the Pyrix transformation!"
"Awesome! Let's see what I can do," Stella replied. She turned toward the barrier and focused all her energy. "Supernova Blast!" A yellow aura encircled Stella. Suddenly, a giant dragon appeared, glowing with sun and moon energy. She directed it towards the barrier, and it broke the spell, clearing the college.
"You did it!" Bloom exclaimed.
Stella returned to normal. "Thanks, guys." The other girls ran and hugged her. Selinnia was safe.