Chapter 23: Victory in Waiting

The girls walked the sidewalks of Magix City. Bloom was worried, thoughts running through her mind a mile a minute.
"Is something wrong, Bloom?" Flora asked.
"Our last battle just seemed way too easy," Bloom replied. "What if Valtor comes back? What if we lose to him like we did back at Lymphea college? I'm stressed out."
"Relax! Everything will be okay. You just need to take a break for a while."
"Want to stop for pizza?" Electra suggested.
"Sure! Sounds good," Musa replied.
"I just called Nex," Aisha said. "He said he's on his way here."
"This is going to be a very relaxing day," Stella beamed.

After lunch, the girls decided to go to the club to dance.
Nex tapped Aisha on the shoulder.
"Nex!" Aisha exclaimed.
"Hey there, Aisha," Nex replied, sitting down at a table.
"So, what's up?"
"You know, I've only known you for a few days now, but I feel like I've known you forever. Want to go on a date sometime?"
Aisha's eyes lit up. "Yes! Of course I would love to go on a date with you."
The other seven girls cheered at the news.

Valtor was giddy at the thought of what he's planning. "I'll set a trap for those fairies," he gloated. "They won't suspect a thing!"

"I'm so happy that you two are officially together," Stella gushed. "When will you get married?"
"We won't awaken love until it's time," Aisha replied. (Lumna10 you may recognize this scripture reference I'm using here)
"Do you hear that?" Musa asked.
Rumbles of thunder ripped through the air.
"Legendix Analysis," Tecna said, closing her eyes and scanning the environment. "This rain is dark magic, the work of storm spirits," she explained.
"I'm sure Valtor is behind this," Flora deduced.
"Come on, girls!" Bloom shouted. "Pyrix!"

 "Pyrix!"