Chapter 1: The Return of Valtor

At Cloud Tower, the evil witch Zarathustra walked into the main spell chamber. She opened a book and turned its pages to find a spell to steal a spark of the dark dragon fire. She recited the incantation. Dark red flames arose from the pages. A smirk slowly spread across her face. She grasped the embers and took it to the main classroom.
"Hecate," she summoned. "Come here."
Hecate walked up to Zarathustra. "Yes?" she asked.
"I just stole a piece of the dark dragon fire. I need your help," Zarathustra replied. "And it requires your knowledge of necromancy."
"With pleasure," Hecate cackled. "Who do you want me to raise from the dead?"
Zarathustra snickered. "Valtor."
Hecate was shocked. "But...Valtor?" she stuttered. "Why him?"
"No questions!" Zarathustra snapped. "Just summon him already!"
"Okay, okay," Hecate replied. "Spirit of Valtor, I summon you, arise!" A spirit arose from the ground.
Zarathustra cast the red embers into the wraith.
"Valtor, come to life! We summon you to go destroy the schools across the magic dimension," Hecate and Zarathustra chanted together.
"No problem, ladies," Valtor replied.

On Domino, Bloom motioned to the other six girls. "Come on," she said. "Tonight's the big new year celebration!"
"Ooh! I'm so excited!" Electra squealed.
"Keep that energy up, because we're going to celebrate all night long," Stella said. "And we're going to do it in style." She snapped her fingers and golden light swirled around the girls, revealing their Season 3 gowns.
"Wow, Stella! The outfits look amazing," Flora commented.
"They're our Season 3 gowns!" Aisha beamed in delight.
"Now it's time to party!" Musa said.
"Not just yet," Bloom interrupted. "We have to get everything ready first."
"Right," Tecna replied. "An unplanned party is very illogical."
"I'll set up the music," Musa said.
"And I'll make the food," Stella added. "Because what's a party without food?"
All the girls laughed.
"Electra and I will handle decorations," Flora chimed in.
"I'll set up the livestream," Tecna said.
"And I'll invite the guests," Bloom finished.

After setting up for the party, crowds of people gathered outside. Queen Marion stepped up to the podium.
"Welcome, everyone, to tonight's new year celebration!" she exclaimed.
The people clapped and cheered.
"It is our pleasure to welcome to the stage seven powerful girls who helped save the oceans of our worlds. Come on up, Bloom, Stella, Flora, Musa, Electra, Tecna and Aisha!" Queen Marion added.
The audience cheered as the seven girls walked onstage.
Suddenly, a rumble of thunder was heard.
"What's happening?" Flora asked, distraught.
Valtor descended from the sky.
"Valtor!" Aisha snapped.
"Surprised to see me, girls?" Valtor sneered.
All the girls shouted, "Enchantix!"

"This isn't possible!" Flora thundered. "I thought we defeated you."
"How did you get resurrected?" Stella demanded, burning with anger.
"I'd rather not talk about it," Valtor replied sneeringly.
Roxy ran to the girls. "I'll help you," she said, and transformed into Believix.
Queen Marion rushed the people into the palace.

"Thanks, Roxy. We need your help with this battle," Aisha said, then turned her attention towards Valtor. "Plasma Magic Bolt!" She shot a blast of pink fluid at Valtor, but it missed.
"Is that the best you got?" Valtor taunted, releasing dark magic at Aisha.
"Enchanted Cloak!" Roxy tried holding back the attack, but was struggling.
Stella flew over to Roxy. "Enchanted Moon Shield!" They combined shields to hold off Valtor's attack, but the barrier broke.
"Energy Resonance!" Electra shot turquoise shockwaves into the air, shocking Valtor.
"You think a bunch of turquoise energy waves could stop me?" Valtor laughed.
King Oritel ran outside to see what was going on. He saw the girls fighting Valtor and became furious.
"Valtor, leave those girls alone!" he demanded, drawing his sword. A ripple of blue light shot Valtor back.
"Thanks, dad!" Bloom said gratefully.
"What do we do now?" Musa asked.
Electra closed her eyes. "Enchantix Vision!" A vision appeared. Then, opening her eyes she said, "If he's immune to the Enchantix power, he should not resist our convergence magic."
"Good idea!" Roxy replied. "Let's do this."
"Enchanted Electro-Morphix!" Electra created a ball of turquoise fluid and threw it into the air.
"Ocean of Light!" Stella enhanced the ball of energy with an orb of lunar magic.
"Everybody join zhands," Tecna ordered.
All the girls held hands, focused their energy, and shouted, "Convergence!" A blast of brilliant white light shot Valtor backwards.
"This isn't over!" Valtor shouted. "I will be back." Then, he vanished.

"Well!" Tecna remarked. "Tonight was a crazy night."
"I'll say," Aisha sighed. "Valtor is such a formidable opponent."
"Our Enchantix powers seem to be ineffective against him now," Bloom worried.
"But, how did he return?" Musa wondered.
"And what could he want this time?" Flora contemplated.