Chapter 13: Letting Go

Electra set up two exercise mats. As they sat down, she started to explain, "Sometimes, intuitive blocks occur because you overuse your analytical mind and don't give yourself the time to let go."
"I can feel it," Tecna replied. "I didn't let myself go, and that's why I felt like I was."
"You need to balance your analytical mind with your intuitive mind. I know it's hard for you because you've been raised to use logic. Right?"
"Yeah. And sometimes it's very helpful."
"So are your instincts. I know you've fought the shadow of insecurity before, but now it's time to start truly letting yourself go, letting your instincts talk to you."
"I'll try."
"Here's a little visualization technique. Close your eyes."
Tecna closed her eyes.
"Now, visualize the math question you were struggling with."
"I see it."
"What does your gut tell you?"
"It's telling me that the answer to the question is the first choice."
"Good. You know that answer because it came naturally to you, right?"
"Yes."
"Now, take a deep breath in. Balancing both your analytical mind and your intuitive mind takes time. It took time for me to get this right. I'm a highly intuitive person. I needed to work on balancing intuition and analysis. Now I can flow between those two systems easily. You can do it too. As you breathe out, let yourself go completely."
"I feel good."
"Great. Take a few more deep breaths. With each breath, let your analytical and intuitive mind balance out. The more you let go, the easier it is to balance these two systems."
After a few minutes, Tecna opened her eyes. "Thanks for the session. Now I feel ready to take on the rest of the test." She got up from her seat and went back to where she sat before. Thankfully the test was still there when she turned on her computer. "Only thirteen questions left. I can do this." Then, Tecna went to work. She answered the question she was struggling with and answered the rest with ease, flowing between analysis and intuition without any stress.
Finally, she pressed Submit. The screen lit up with a bright 100%.
"I did it!" Tecna cheered. "I passed the test!"

Valtor woke up and used a magical lens to see what happened. He saw Tecna smiling and overheard the cheering. He was furious.
"Witches, come here please," he shouted.
Hecate ran towards him. "Yes?" she asked.
"I don't know how, but Tecna managed to pass the test I gave her."
"What? How the heck did she pull that off?"
"Not sure, but I need you to go to Zenith and find out."
"No problem, Valtor."

"Tecna, you are the best!" Aisha complimented. "That meditation session did help a lot."
"That it did," Tecna replied. "I learned that there is such a thing as balanced intuitive thinking. Balancing logic with spontaneity is the way to go. No more being a by-the-numbers girl. I'm going to trust my gut when I need to, while analyzing a situation before jumping into it. If I let myself go, it's easier to flow between the analytical and intuitive mind. And that's how I want to be!"
"Good choice, Tecna," Stella said encouragingly.
Suddenly, neon green flames wrapped around Tecna. She emerged from the fire, completely transformed into Pyrix.

 She emerged from the fire, completely transformed into Pyrix

"You look beautiful!" Stella said as she looked at Tecna. "You learned to balance your analytical and intuitive mind and you earned the Pyrix power!"
"I feel stronger than before!" Tecna exclaimed.
Hecate arrived just in time to hear what was happening. She turned to see Tecna transformed.
"How is that possible?!" Hecate thundered.
"It's possible because I am a balanced intuitive thinker!" Tecna replied. "Digital Surge!" A technology dragon arose from her heart. It encircled Hecate, draining her of her Pyrix powers.
"What's happening?" Hecate asked. "I feel... so... weak." She fainted.
"That's the Pyrix power!" Electra said. "We're stronger than before. Electro-Morphix Wavelengths!" She manipulated the turquoise fluid into waves, like the waves of the ocean. Hecate fell under the tide.
"Convergence time, girls!" Aisha called. "Pyrix convergence! Intuitive Flow!" She and Tecna sent water and computer code at the witch, sending her back to Cloud Tower.
Electra, Tecna, and Aisha returned to normal.
"You were great, Tecna," Stella commented.
"Thanks," Tecna replied. "That's what happens when you let yourself go. It sure feels amazing."
The other girls laughed.